Normani's next single is dropping next month. Will be uptempo.

octoba9

Normani has revealed she's dropping the next single from her debut album next month.

https://twitter.com/josephlongo_/status/1511819779631374344?s=20&t=bBVzjYdG4ML_B7Zp2q615Q

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1512164573167583236?s=20&t=bBVzjYdG4ML_B7Zp2q615Q

I heard the snippet and it's actually promising. 

Also revealed her album will be released in the Summer  (rumored to be June 17th) promoted by a Fall tour.

Also gonna leave this here:
https://twitter.com/lisaIiveson/status/1512207194246234115?s=20&t=o6NendC8IgiyaenvVLxoAQ\

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I wish this girl a ton of luck, but it says a lot about her career that her only Top 20 singles in the US had other artists attached to them. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Also this girl still hasn't released her debut LP? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

That she’s establishing herself and finding her sound? Not every artist is gonna get a hit instantly. She’s only put out 3 solo songs so far. A lot of artists that have blown up now had multiple projects out before they blew up (Doja, Megan, Lizzo) but Normani was never afforded the “new artist” luxury.

Also, it’s so many artists that have had hits over the past couple years and last year and now no one is talking about them. Normani’s main priority is having longevity and a sound that’s unique to her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I hate to say it (and I’m hope I’m wrong) but it feels like her moment has passed. I

I think she’d have better luck if she joined another group, different from. 5h… like a new TLC. 

Hmm y’all say this but all it’s takes is a song that people gravitate towards and all the lost hype noise is done. People who had a string of hits are flopping now. Music industry and consumers are more unpredictable than ever. If her moment passed with Motivation Wild Side wouldn’t have outpeaked.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, octoba9 said:

Or what? y’all gonna drag her? been doing that anyway.

but I have never dragged her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I actually really like her... her collabs after 5H were in constant rotation... I still bop to 'Motivation'... sometimes I like to watch the 'Wild Side' music video (with a low volume)... 'Fair' is cute (but it's not IT). As I've said before, I think she is really talented and hope she actually takes advantage of her gift. 

• Haha 1

Motivation had a great potential, if only had been promoted better. Anyway, is she on RCA?! That would explain a lot... Imagine a Max Martin proper promoted pop dance track, that would raise her career, swedish writers are the best! I'd love a Tinashe feature, that would help both! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I am rooting for Normani! On top of establishing herself as a solo artist, in the midst of a pandemic nonetheless, I know she’s also taken time away to help her mom, who had a cancer resurgence.

It’s a reminder that even our most promising stars are human, and the fact that she is taking time for herself and loved ones makes her an even brighter star.

Keep going, Normani! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block