“When Did I Take That Picture?” - Britney Spears

• Content Curators

Time for today’s throwback and a great one from britney’s 2013 E! documentary “I Am BJ” where Britney is with her tech assistant and they’re both at the computer with their Starbucks approving the photos for BJ album campaign And her assistant pulls up this black and white shot of Britney from her stunning allure 2007 photoshoot where she’s covering her chest and has a brunette weave 🥵 Britney is immediately stunned 😧 when she sees herself with dark hair and says “when did it take that picture”, her assistant says I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ But eventually Britney looks at it for a few more seconds and says “ I like it though” (which btw that one image eventually inspired the black and white topless BJ cover). We all know Britney’s 2018 motto to life is “the secret to happiness, no memory” and boy don’t we know it and actually has a point 😆 Love that woman forever 

Britney in Black & White Photography appreciation thread - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Love 3

I loved the wig for this shoot it was stunning and suited her so well whoever styled her did a superb job the story for this shoot was quite sad too they said when she was in hair and makeup she took whatever wig she had on off and made a funny face because she was embarrassed :( it slays so much and I wish the blackout shoot was edited similarly to make her as natural as possible 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
45 minutes ago, Isla said:

Isn't this photo from 2006/2007? Also I had no idea she was wearing a wig?

Yes I’m sure there’s a bhs shot of her in the chair getting it fitted bur she looks great and fooled me 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
53 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Imagine searching "Britney Spears" on Google Images with BRITNEY SPEARS sat next to you?!

I'm dying to know which other photos they looked at

I know she’d be kinda scared now 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, edamamebeans said:

i love this shoot and also the fact that she was supposed to do an interview with the magazine to go along with it... but skipped out on it to go get her nails done :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Really? Didn’t know that 😆

25 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Yeah, here you have what happened that day;

https://www.allure.com/video/watch/britney-spears-cover-shoot-2007

What a year 2007 was... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I've never seen this before (although I knew of the story)!

It reminds me of the infamous shoot for OK! that same year; very similar story

https://www.newsweek.com/i-interviewed-britney-spears-2007how-she-was-treated-horrified-me-1604018

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I've never seen this before (although I knew of the story)!

It reminds me of the infamous shoot for OK! that same year; very similar story

https://www.newsweek.com/i-interviewed-britney-spears-2007how-she-was-treated-horrified-me-1604018

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Yeah! What a MESS that year was... But we can't blame her. She was sooo anxious, depressed and lost with all the people around the world judging her, the paparazzi 24/7, the battle with K-Fed for the custody...

Poor Brit. She is so strong :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block