I want to love, I want a fire to feel the burn of my desires

On 4/9/2022 at 9:38 PM, nwonder said:

I like Walk Away but I was so disappointed she released this over Gone.

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I was such stan of here during breakaway and My December. Sober is a masterpiece.

But I kinda went off her music after All I ever wanted.

OMF I love my December. Is it on streaming services for you? I remember distinctly seeing it in this hall party I was at when I was like 11, and it was beside the security desks cds and CD player. I debated stealing it. 
I’m Obsessed with a lot of My December tbh. I need it on vinyl 

I liked even her stuff from 2011 at the time tbh

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Love this song so much!

I am obsessed with this song!!!  Breakaway will always be a classic 

On 4/9/2022 at 9:12 PM, Stefani said:

The Queen of Pop Rock did that. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She actually is a huge contender for this title in my opinion, but she clearly wanted to go in the soul route based on what she told us in 2017. This is a classic as many of said!!! This video is excellent and I love how truly mid 2000s it is. @Britneyarmy8 this video is my childhood 

9 minutes ago, grovela said:

Hey, he turned me in to one. 

who breaks up with their partner because they didn’t want them to leave for a week to attend their brothers funeral, come on :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Ew wtf is wrong w him…. Like actually what? I’m glad you’re not in that situation now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block