I want to love, I want a fire to feel the burn of my desires

I want 2 love, I want a fire to feel the burn of my desires I want a man by my side not a boy who runs and hides, are you gonna fight for die for me live and breathe for me? do you care for me cause if you don’t then just leave 

What a TRACK

@Jordan Miller @SlayOut  @GODNA IS A QUEEN @I Always Sing Live @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Isla @Britney ***** @Britneyarmy8 @Slayer @hilaryduff @Y2KLady @Roxxy @Henry M. Torres @Mischa Rouzbehani @Mariah Carey @whitedove @loutaylor @Courtney Cox  @BritneyLVR @Lyndsay Luxury @rennen2.0 @ILikeChillinWithYou @Britney Spears  @JordanMiller is Fggt  @Kevin Federline @Vivian @jamie lynn lover @Jamie Lynn Spears @Jamie Lynn Spears Fan @Lindsay Lohan 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still have this album from when it first came out. Too bad she peaked during this era :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Behind These Hazel Eyes is still that ***** though 

It’s the truth, even she said at the time she was surprised with how successful the album and the tour was. It’s a shock to think how they sabotaged My December. I think All I Ever Wanted was lowkey pushed on her to go after that Breakaway sound again.

Vocally would you agree she’s gotten better as she’s aged though? 

• Like 2
Just now, Rik said:

It’s the truth, even she said at the time she was surprised with how successful the album and the tour was. It’s a shock to think how they sabotaged My December. I think All I Ever Wanted was lowkey pushed on her to go after that Breakaway sound again.

Vocally would you agree she’s gotten better as she’s aged though? 

Can’t comment because I want to rip my ears out every time Love So Soft plays at work :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Back ON topic, Breakaway is such a great pop album but I couldn't tell you what she did before it or after. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

She did thankful but it was a “flop” critically and people couldn’t take her seriously because  they thought she was this reality TV star. As part of being the first American idol, her and the runner up were forced to do this really bad movie, Justin to Kelly(it’s considered one of the worst) 

Miss independent was also released around this time, originally an unfinished Christina reject

breakway’s success legitimately surprised everyone. Then the 2008 pop girl revival with Britney, Katy, P!nk, Gaga and more really allowed her to find success again after My December was almost scrapped and allegedly sabotaged by Clive Davis. Kelly would call him out and Simon Cowell originally came to her defence saying she was a real artist. As more info came out, Simon said eventually Kelly would have to listen to label heads at the end of the day. They forced her to work with Luke for My Life would suck without you and the whole era was a success. 

the subsequent albums have been met with success too but nothing like breakaway. In 2017 she switched labels (her contract finally ended) to adopt a more soul sound 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still love how chaotic I Hate Myself For Losing You is :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

What do you do when you look in the mirror
And staring at you is why he's not here? 
What do you say when everything you said
Is the reason why he left you in the end?:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
How do you cry when every tear you shed
Won't ever bring him back again? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Omg and let’s not forget You Found Me and and ADDICTED

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block