Do You Feel Exhale Should Retire It's Current Mod Team?

Should Exhale Retire It's Present Mod Team?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure if retiring everyone would be wise, but I do think it's extremely important that all suggestions are listened to.

And as I said in the other thread, it's important that a nominees previous warning points are not used against them and hinder their chances of being selected.

PokemonSpears was making suggestions and publicly saying who had warning points - I don't think that's fair. If it's a case that previous warning points are going to stop people from being a mod, then the warning points need to be looked at with a fresh set of eyes to determine whether they were in fact justified or not. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

I'm not sure if retiring everyone would be wise, but I do think it's extremely important that all suggestions are listened to.

And as I said in the other thread, it's important that a potential nominees previous warning points are not used against them and hinder their chances of being selected.

PokemonSpears was making suggestions and publicly saying who had warning points - I don't think that's fair. If it's a case that previous warning points are going to stop people from being a mod, then the warning points need to be look at with a fresh set of eyes to determine whether they were in fact justified or not. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

No.

if there are new mods coming in, they will have no experience as to how to moderate.

Some existing mods have to be here to ensure smooth transition and help others learn. That’s just my opinion.

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

Maybe not retire everyone because the mods do work very hard and I’m sure it’s not an easy job. I do think a revamp needs to happen :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

I'm not sure if retiring everyone would be wise

I personally do not think everyone should be dismissed. In my opinion, Pokemonspears and Urbanney should stay as they are experienced and good moderators. This way, there is an equal balance. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block