Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:32 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Lol I know I know. I have a few members in mind based off the topic. I just want to approach this right. 

You rock J! I would be honored :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

No cap Exhale is my family... my real family can kiss my *** but yall are soooo amazing. I love being the Problematic Queen of Exhale. God bless you all sweeties! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Well, given that OverIt is over it I doubt we'll be seeing him as a mod. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Don’t count BritneyLVR aka OverIt out yet! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I heard she’s publishing her second memoir titled, “All the Things I Shouldn’t have Said.” :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: She’ll discuss her ambitions to be a Mod in it! She gave me an advanced copy… it’s really captivating and made me understand her so much more! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Don’t count BritneyLVR aka OverIt out yet! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I heard she’s publishing her second memoir titled, “All the Things I Shouldn’t have Said.” :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: She’ll discuss her ambitions to be a Mod in it! She gave me an advanced copy… it’s really captivating and made me understand her so much more! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Rumour has it she shows just as much remorse as Lynne Spears and Jamie Lynn did in their New York Times Amazon Christianity best sellers. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She's overit

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...