Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

I would actually enjoy something like this and I like to think I take a pragmatic view with all things B related so wouldn't be bias in my decisions relating to posts by members. Plus I've been a fan since BOMT (stan since her arguably best musical era Blackout) and my username pays homage to her most creative song to date.

CC: Britney Spears 

Me as I monitor a Lou Taylor thread:

Music Video Wink GIF

25 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Why would we need to be careful of @Isla?

Ok this went in a direction I did not intend. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

I love @Isla, and I was not slandering any users, especially those nominated. 

I was more making a comment towards people who really want the position. It’s a very unrewarding job. You get constant hate, attitude, and pushback for almost all decisions you make, and you get little to no appreciation for the good you do. Groups of users will bandwagon against you too. I’ve seen some multiple level-headed mods that were great people who contributed a lot to the site lose their cool, have their mental health hurt from the job, and/or leave the site completely. 

You also have to be more considerate of what you’re saying in your own posts since you’re supposed to be setting an example. Then there’s conflicts/power struggles with other mods if someone is appointed that cares more about the politics and power than improving the site. 

I don’t want to discourage people who I know are great and would be great in the role from wanting to do it, but I wanted to set realistic expectations. Not gonna lie, Exhale is more fun as a normal user or a content curator. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok this went in a direction I did not intend. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

I love @Isla, and I was not slandering any users, especially those nominated. 

I was more making a comment towards people who really want the position. It’s a very unrewarding job. You get constant hate, attitude, and pushback for almost all decisions you make, and you get little to no appreciation for the good you do. Groups of users will bandwagon against you too. I’ve seen some multiple level-headed mods that were great people who contributed a lot to the site lose their cool, have their mental health hurt from the job, and/or leave the site completely. 

You also have to be more considerate of what you’re saying in your own posts since you’re supposed to be setting an example. Then there’s conflicts/power struggles with other mods if someone is appointed that cares more about the politics and power than improving the site. 

I don’t want to discourage people who I know are great and would be great in the role from wanting to do it, but I wanted to set realistic expectations. Not gonna lie, Exhale is more fun as a normal user or a content curator. 

I know u cleared that up but I am still going to choose to believe it was shade to Isla  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: how could u

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I would actually enjoy something like this and I like to think I take a pragmatic view with all things B related so wouldn't be bias in my decisions relating to posts by members. Plus I've been a fan since BOMT (stan since her arguably best musical era Blackout) and my username pays homage to her most creative song to date.

CC: Britney Spears 

Me as I monitor a Lou Taylor thread:

Music Video Wink GIF

I like that song but it’s gonna take more than that to get my vote