The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 trailer ! GRAB YOUR DIAMOND DARLING !! OUR GIRLS ARE BACK WITH NEW HOUSEWIFE !!! My problem with the tabloids? My real life is so much juicier!

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I just started season 5! I live for Kim Richards! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Also love Yolanda (and screamed when I only realized she was the mom to Bella, Gigi, and Anwar Hadid last season :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:) Idk what to think of Lisa Rinna, though. She seems so cringe. 

Omfg the way u love to e most problematic *****es HDJDBDJ

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omfg the way u love to e most problematic *****es HDJDBDJ

Kim Richard’s just says what she thinks and I love her for it! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: When she called Ken Vanderpump a stubborn old man I screamed! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Or of course when she called Brandi a sl** pig! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, CarTurn said:

Really?? I have to check it out. Lol. Any other cities to check out???

Yes, the dynamics between the women on SLC is so good. And there are layers of drama! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I’ve seen most of OC since that was the original series. I also watched ATL on Hulu and recommend it. SLC is the only one I’ve really watched in real time, and I’m now watching Beverly Hills on Hulu as well.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

SLC is so GOOD! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

2 hours ago, CarTurn said:

Really?? I have to check it out. Lol. Any other cities to check out???

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yes, the dynamics between the women on SLC is so good. And there are layers of drama! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I’ve seen most of OC since that was the original series. I also watched ATL on Hulu and recommend it. SLC is the only one I’ve really watched in real time, and I’m now watching Beverly Hills on Hulu as well.

Season 2 of Salt Lake City literally deserves an emmy. It is the best, juiciest load of drama I have ever witnessed in my life. 

I find that Beverly Hills drama is just so ridiculously expensive - it's funny to watch people that rich sob over things ... but SLC seems a little bit more relatable? I don't know. Two different types of experiences that are both great to watch.

I tried watching Potomac - I didn't really enjoy it... it kinda sucked. 

I'm also watching the reboot of Miami right now - it's been picked up by Peacock instead of Bravo... now this is also quite juicy, it's not as good as BH or SLC, but it will do for now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block