I'm A Bit Annoyed With Myself (Typical "Gay Attracted By Straight Guy" Situation)

andreafly1

So yeah, as said in the title, i wish my feelings and hormones would just go along with my brain for once, but i guess it's just trying to fight an already lost battle. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I usually tend on being quite distrustful when i met people i don't know in the first place because i don't want to give away my affection to random people, but i'm not an introvert at all aswell (i used to be when younger, not anymore). It's just part of who i am.

But when i meet somebody new for a certain period of time that apparently has really good vibes and genuine manners and starts talking to me (even with really boring topics) that's where i end up beign infatuated. ALWAYS.

It happened to me a lot in the past (before and after finding out that i was born this way) and i know for a fact these kind of situations mean 'self-distruction'. As far as i claim to be 'experienced' now...well, it's kinda happening again.

I've been meeting a handsome guy in my hometown theatre for a month: respectful, polite and always with a big smile on his face. We just started talking each other recently...so yeah, what a perfect time to begin making up fake scenarios in my head! :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

And he has a girlfriend since forever.

I honestly would like to stop with this mess always happening, lmao.

And if i sensed an ugly personality i wouldn't care less about the aesthetic, trust me.

So it's really nothing serious, but i just wanted to share my little story.

Did the same thing still happen to you guys or happened in the past? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

So yeah, as said in the title, i wish my feelings and hormones would just go along with my brain for once, but i guess it's just trying to fight an already lost battle. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I usually tend on beign quite distrustful when i met people i don't know in the first place because i don't want to give away my affection to random people, but i'm not an introvert at all aswell (i used to be when younger, not anymore). It's just part of who i am.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

But when i meet somebody new for a certain period of time that apparently has really good vibes and genuine manners and starts talking to me (even with really boring topics) that's where i end up beign infatuated. ALWAYS.

It happened to me a lot in the past (before and after finding out that i was born this way) and i know for a fact these kind of situations mean 'self-distruction'. As far as i claim to be 'experienced' now...well, it's kinda happening again.

I've been meeting a handsome guy in my hometown theatre for a month: respectful, polite and always with a big smile on his face. We just started talking each other recently...so yeah, what a perfect time to begin making up fake scenarios in my head! :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

And he has a girlfriend since forever.

I honestly would like to stop with this mess always happening, lmao.

And if i sensed an ugly personality i wouldn't care less about the aesthetic, trust me.

So it's really nothing serious, but i just wanted to share my little story.

Did the same thing still happen to you guys or happened in the past? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Aw I can somewhat feel your pain. 

I'm always attracted to straight men. It's no fun! 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Aw I can somewhat feel your pain. 

I'm always attracted to straight men. It's no fun! 

People just find easy sometimes to point their judgy finger to you and say:

"You're not supposed to make out with straight friends! :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:"

HELLO?! My poor heart and guts work the same like everybody else in this world, it's not up to me!:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

As said in the main topic, this case is fortunately not that deep, but i've already been there, and real pain mixed with self-guilt emotions comes when you literally end up falling in love...that's other story. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Do you live in a town where there’s not a lot of gay people to meet? Maybe if you met some handsome gay guys with boyfriends you could try to steal them instead! Try expanding your thotting territory to a larger circumference and get those bis, closeteds & gays! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:Soon you will forget about the str8s and realize they are a big waste of time :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Do you live in a town where there’s not a lot of gay people to meet? Maybe if you met some handsome gay guys with boyfriends you could try to steal them instead! Try expanding your thotting territory to a larger circumference and get those bis, closeteds & gays! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:Soon you will forget about the str8s and realize they are a big waste of time :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Not the biggest town, tbh (160k people lmao), we basically all know each other. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I've had 'fun times' with a couple of guys claiming they were str8...most of the people here is unfortunately closeted.

Btw yes, preach it sis! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block