Are Britney rumors out of control? (tons of new rumors)

Hear me out, in the past few days I read like billion rumors about Britney on those Twitter accounts with alleged leaks, the rumors need to stop :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

According to them:

• Britney magazine cover is coming soon.
  • Britney recorded songs with Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Eminem :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
  • New song is coming soon and it's called ''Blackout'' (this is probably the most ridiculous rumor but somehow we actually have few reasons to believe it lmao :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:
  • New music video is coming soon and Paris Hilton and other celebrities will be in it. 
  • Overall they all claim something big is coming this month :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'm sick of it but I can't stop reading this mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

It's all over Twitter and all of these accounts copy from each other :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm pretty sure that most of these accounts do this for clout because almost every tweet about ''Britney leaks'' gets thousand of likes :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

2363886_10.jpg

@Jordan Miller you probably have some sources and know something we don't, huh? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yes and I’m not paying attention to a single one there is absolutely no way she has done all of this stuff without a single leak or candid verifying any of it she’s been out of the country more than in the country since November 2021 it’s bullshif and not true whatsoever 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I got nothing against these types of accounts. Super easy to verify, or lack thereof, and they help keep B in the forefront of people's minds. Most groups like Team Con{victs}, rely on the GP mindset of latest trends, waiting for us to move on and forget small details they can change.

I do believe something big is coming for the Queen, and as each clickbait account posts more daydreams, that fake family's noose gets a little tighter.

So what do we do about this?

Become a source for real Britney news. Have a thread to work through rumors and post facts and some speculation to respectfully show why they aren't true{or yet in some cases}.

Our Queen is counting on us.

#4B

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block