Is it the Emojis/ !!!!! Giving the GP a Negative View of Britney on Instagram?

8 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

No, it’s the constant cursing and swearing and always saying kiss my ***. She always deletes these posts too. Why is that? 

Britney said in FTR she’s all about being positive and not complaining and making the best out of a situation. And now she’s so bitter despite she has so much going for her now. She’s like a different person. 

Really??? You are aware FTR was made during like the FIRST year of the cship and she is now free THIRTEEN years later. So u honestly don’t think her mindset, with everything they’ve put her through for so long, wouldn’t change at some point

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

No, it’s the constant cursing and swearing and always saying kiss my ***. She always deletes these posts too. Why is that? 

Britney said in FTR she’s all about being positive and not complaining and making the best out of a situation. And now she’s so bitter despite she has so much going for her now. She’s like a different person. 

Being trapped in a 13 year conservatorship, used by your friends and family and forced into a "facility" for four months will do that to you. Stop pretending that Britney was skipping in a field one day and just snapped. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Remember when everyone here thought she didn’t write like that and teamcon was using a bunch of emoji’s to make her look bad but it was her style all along… so many thought the emojis would go away when Britney gained control.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Underrated comment here. There were vigorous debates for a long time about who authored her social media. Many thought that a whole different new person would emerge post-con.

Anyway the answer to OP's question is (clearly) yes. Does it really matter to her fans though? I don't know.. we still love her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block