Is it the Emojis/ !!!!! Giving the GP a Negative View of Britney on Instagram?

I think the reason the GP has a negative view of her posts is only in the eyes of the GP, so used to having celebrities project a very curated image online they can't stand actual natural excentricity, so when some celebrities over 30 act naturally (Britney, Cher, Courtney) the GP's brain short-circuits and their only response is "something's wrong with them" when in fact lots of things are wrong with the GP and how it consumes social media.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone remember when her captions started being written in this way? I feel like it was around 2019

it was when she came back from the facility.

it's just her doing an unique style of internet writing. y'all know she knows how to write with proper punctuation, such as the captions when she's quoting herself.

It would be cool if she’d start just doing videos saying what’s on her mind.  Not that anyone should care what the GP thinks, considering they all have their own issues to contend with, but then they’d see that her speaking voice is very normal.

I think a lot of her posts are intended to convey a lot of sarcasm hence some of the emojis and capital letters.   About 50 percent of every post is very clearly ambiguous because it’s directly meant for one person and only that person would understand what she’s saying.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

No, it’s the constant cursing and swearing and always saying kiss my ***. She always deletes these posts too. Why is that? 

Britney said in FTR she’s all about being positive and not complaining and making the best out of a situation. And now she’s so bitter despite she has so much going for her now. She’s like a different person. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

No, it’s the constant cursing and swearing and always saying kiss my ***. She always deletes these posts too. Why is that? 

Britney said in FTR she’s all about being positive and not complaining and making the best out of a situation. And now she’s so bitter despite she has so much going for her now. She’s like a different person. 

Who wouldn’t be a different person after what she’s been through?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Anyone who thinks using emojis is mentally unstable…shouldn’t be following Britney Spears or anybody simply for the fact that emojis will continue to be released and updated. Like, get out of here with this. The GP thinks she’s crazy because that’s what was implanted into their brain. Free or not, Britney is still 2007 to them. Some have moved on after the AMAs from that perception but not so much.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I thought about this too. In FTR she said she hated being victimized and hated complaining. She was so light and bright. But we need to keep in mind that this was during the first year of the conservatorship. It was also the last time she was able to speak "freely". She has been through a lot of abuse the last 13 years, so I can only imagine the frustration she is feeling now. And the facility she was in 2019 has most likely also changed her a bit too.

• Like 2

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: GP (and some flop fans too) wants her to be the "innocent" Britney, aka the 1998-2002 Britney. This same mentality happened 2003-2007 too when Britney started to rebel against the image that was given to her. GP can't handle the fact that she's also human behind the billion dollar brand.

They basically want her to be cute, smile, make music and shut up. And some people still wonder why conservatorship happened for so long without anybody caring.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block