Is Madonna underrated nowadays?

45 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

You speak as if dating someone 1/4th her age or smoking w**d, was something bad to become a successful in the music industry. How did snoop dog got there then?

Let's face it. ageism is real. They do not like an older women playing a **** role. (they are wrong) and so her music is not played in radio stations.

It's not bad per se, just a bit jarring since she was doing the housewife living in the English countryside, children's book author, and Kabbalah thing just a decade before that. I dunno, it just felt to me like she began regressing ever since she divorced Guy Ritchie.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She's also losing her day one fans, they don't like today's rap.

Rap from the 80s like it takes two By Rob base, and a few others. I would call block party Music from my childhood days. They like that. Not Nicki Minaj anf today's stuff. 

They also believe she's being ageist to females her age or people her age in general, like being friends with people your age is like admitting death..

I always got the sense since her mother died, she was afraid of death, and ended up hating the world..

Her latest tattoo mama M and that she bleeds for her mom, lets me know on a psychological levels, she never accepted her mom died, and never moved on..

Which led to her almost ruining the childhood home thar her father built when he remarried to Joan.

She felt it was a slap in the face, but drs, say this is why naming children after a parent should be cautious, Madonna was named after her mother, who died when she was 5.

Guess what, that Name is hardly a common name even in the world of Italian Catholics.  

Guess who feels alo MJ r, Madonna who felt her whole family abandoned her when her mom died..

She was much closer to her mom's side of the family even Rocco was named after her uncle, her mother's brother. 

So There is a lot going around her head. 

But i do agree how can someone who has never been 60 something act an age when they never been..

But the critical drinker said it best, it's not Just Madonna, but social media showed how shallow celebrities really are, and that the pandemic really showed they loved being materialistic while everybody else was close to being homeless..

So not only Madonna, but social media and the way it gave the public to criticize and address it to them directly..

It's playing a hand on why Doja car is retiring, they're not prepared to be held accountable by the public of the fans.

They never had to until last decade..

It was easy to forget it with how the media controlled everything.  

Case in point, we're still talking about will smith, but because ezra is part of the LGBTQ community, they aren't being discussed and could get away with what they did. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block