William Paterson University Wants To Invite Britney To Speak For Their Disability Studies Program!

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, Applejack said:

hope britney accepts it whenever she's ready to fight for people with disabilities

She could be a spokesperson on social media, it doesn’t have to be in person if it makes her uncomfortable but it’s just an option she could consider 🙂

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Bo da toe said:

She’s not disabled tho. Idk why people are still going with that narrative. She doesn’t owe anyone anything and I hope she’s not insulted by this

*insert Azealia Banks’ Britney isn’t disabled rant here*

She’s not disabled tho. Idk why people are still going with that narrative. She doesn’t owe anyone anything and I hope she’s not insulted by this

Britney said months ago she wants to advocate for people with disabilities to live a full life than have them trapped in similar fraudulent legal arrangements. This university caught aware of it and it’s only an option 

• Love 3

britney said with her own voice she wanted to be an advocate for them

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I think it's a great idea. Britney can charm a lot of people. I really hope that this initiative will come to fruition, because people with disabilities need support. I saw an example of a similar initiative at the University of Michigan read more, as mentioned in the resource. It is necessary to involve more media personalities in such initiatives.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block