Tyra Banks poses for SKIMS

53 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Queen of modeling Tyra Legend Banks poses for Kim K’s shape wear line SKIMS in the new Instagram post :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

We love to see it :gunriah_mariah_carey:

****! Thought it was Wendy Williams at first! That first picture is not very flattering. 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, DollyParton said:

That first picture is a….choice. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

I agree, I almost wonder if Kim chose it knowing it would go viral and be shared online by peons like me :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: It’s just such a weird shot. She is serving face but I wonder what Tyra thinks about it because the pose is soo weird! She’s probably like, you chose that one?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

34 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I agree, I almost wonder if Kim chose it knowing it would go viral and be shared online by peons like me :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: It’s just such a weird shot. She is serving face but I wonder what Tyra thinks about it because the pose is soo weird! She’s probably like, you chose that one?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

also her face looks way too small compared her body.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block