Does anyone in here listen to Beach House???

Um..

does anyone else in here listen to Beach House? :typing_keyboard_computer:

If so :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

why do you also think Once Twice Melody is the best album of the year? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

For yall unfamiliar with Beach House

https://youtu.be/DmIos8pIWMI

Superstar is a bop :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:  Good luck getting it out of your head 

If you want to get slapped with w some spooppy dance track,, Masquerade goes hard

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

https://youtu.be/WPzhBLO3gkU

and if you're an intellectual :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Pink Funeral will be. your funeral :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

https://youtu.be/CCMPiCgYHbQ

Ps: Dont forget to drink some water and touch some grass on your way out:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2

LITERALLY the timing of their thread is so funny. I rarely comment on threads or make posts on here anymore, but I had to comment. I have casually liked some of their songs for awhile (especially Lemon Glow which may be one of my favorite songs of all time), but I’ve never done a deep dive into them. I was at Barnes & Noble last week and I picked up the Once Twice Melody boxset on a whim. I had listened to Pink Funeral and I knew I would love the album and I saw pictures of the gorgeous packaging and the vinyl itself is STUNNING. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I absolutely love the entire album although, Masquerade is my favorite. I’ve also watched a few of their interviews and I went back to their first album and plan on working my way through their discography. I have 45 minute train ride to and from work everyday, so I am excited to listen to everything. But yes. I agree. Album of the year for me. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GodneyLush said:

Oh also- don’t even get me started on the visuals for the songs :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Truly stunning and they totally fit the vibe of the album. I’m not sure if you’re a vinyl collector, but if you are, you have to get the vinyl. The booklet is so good!!!!

Lemon Glow is my fav track from 7! I was listening to it earlier yesterday while getting ready for school :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:(that album was a little too dark for me but not so much in a bad way) You're so lucky you managed to find a box set at Barnes and Nobel! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I got a random notification a few weeks ago that they got a few more restocked (after being sold out) and immediately purchased it on the spot. So happy I did bc they sold out again within a few minutes and I agree it's absolutely gorgeous in Gold, that booklet and posters that came with it are everything :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: (I also bought the CD which is kinda cute but doesn't compare to the box set and I'm tempted to buy the cassettes too :clown_meme__makeup_green:)

I saw them live last week and it was such an unforgettable night, they seem to switch up the set list every show and I was so happy they played masquerade! :melt_weird_drift_wow: they're coming to my state again in July and I bought tickets to see em again bc I'm too obsessed with this new album :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:they really outdone themselves with this record and im so happy to be alive everytime I listen to it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

And yes I love how they made those super cool lyric videos for every single track, really adds another dimension to the songs and I have a hard time picking between Superstar and Masquerade as my fav. Superstar really helped be get through the ugliest break up of my life back in December :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: and ugh everytime Masquerade comes on I go full music video mode :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: (in my head :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Other good tracks are Modern Love Stories, Runaway, Through Me,  New Romance, like wtf I can't believe all 18 tracks are pretty solid :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: even the slower more chill songs have slowly grown on me. 

I'm so happy you managed to get the boxed set! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: and that someone else on here on loves Beach House, def one of my favorite bands :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:and Once Twice Melody is a masterpiece :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.