What part of the book are you looking forward to the most?

I bet she talks about her childhood a lot.  Then kinda quickly discusses her rise to fame and how hectic things were.  I’m sure she will discuss a good bit about getting married to Kevin and having her babies, but I feel like she will briefly skim 2006-2007 and then use most of the book to discuss the conservatorship.  I would also like to know about the FF era and what all she actually WANTED to do career-wise.  Like did she really wanna do X-Factor?  And I REALLY hope she talks about BJ and what all went down behind the scenes with that album.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I bet she talks about her childhood a lot.  Then kinda quickly discusses her rise to fame and how hectic things were.  I’m sure she will discuss a good bit about getting married to Kevin and having her babies, but I feel like she will briefly skim 2006-2007 and then use most of the book to discuss the conservatorship.  I would also like to know about the FF era and what all she actually WANTED to do career-wise.  Like did she really wanna do X-Factor?  And I REALLY hope she talks about BJ and what all went down behind the scenes with that album.

I agree with you .. this is gonna be interesting and heartbreaking :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m most interested in her teenage years and early jive years there is so much mystery surrounding that all

this! me too. not just the conservatorship.

i also hope she discussed a bit of the laws and a bit around the whole system and how it failed her.

im also sure there will be some major plot twists in the book.

i also wanna hear about the dynamics of a relationship in a conservatorship and how it affected her relationship with her children as well.

and her thoughts on Kevin - she has never dissed him.

• Love 2

I'd love to know her thoughts during the peak of #freebritney... did she wear yellow on purpose? 

I'd love to hear the real story about Sam L and I'm totally blanking on his name... x-factor era fiance and who/why it was decided to have him be co-conservator, that moment was the first moment I really thought "w t f"

I'd like to know how Sam A was able to become so close to her (this isn't Sam hate, I just wonder why she didn't become isolated from him when they got close like all her other friends)

And of course I want to know her plans for the future, personally and professionally

• Love 3

I'd love love love for her to discuss the music industry and her artistry, both before and after the conservatorship. I think that side of her life often gets sidelined because the her personal life is so flashy, but her view of the industry over the years would be very valuable. I bet she has lots of stories to tell that could be bombshells, too.

Also I've been trying to figure Lutfi out for a while, so I'm really curious about her side of the story regarding him and 2007 in general, not so much the paparazzi chases etc but what went on behind the scenes: how her family+manager set her up, the role Sam L. played in all of that, how did she try to fight back, etc. All the player moves that finally lead to the ultimate set up in 2008. Of course, I don't count on it being discussed much at all, though.

Other than that, I'm very interested in the period between 2016 and the end of the conservatorship. I think there was a lot going on, but we barely know anything about it really.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Honestly, i'd love to hear every single thing but i know it's not really possible. I'd at least like a chapter about her early years in her career, what were her thoughts, what are her thoughts about it now. Of course, i would like her to tell her view of 2007 because we never really had her perspective of how it was for her and what really happened 

But really, i wanna know what happened during the conservatorship. We have little bits of infos here and there but i wanna know everything, especially what happened at that facility even tho it looks like it gave her a lot of pain and trauma. I don't want it to be uncomfortable for her obviously but i would really like to know her feelings about everything cause we never got to hear what she really thought during that time 

• Love 2

I want her to expose her ****ty family, friends and relatives, especially those who got away easily (Lynne, Bryan):lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I want her to expose Larry :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I want her to expose her label (especially those conservatorship years where her label seemed to play along with it) :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I want her to expose Lou, Robin, Ingham, Judge Reva Goetz, and multiple others :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

But part of me want to hear some lighthearted stuff too. I mean who wouldn't want to hear funny and interesting stories from 1997-2004 :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Like 3

The circus era

The femme fatale era 

And the POM tour 

How her albums were made

How she felt about her vision for bj being ruined (she clearly did not like the finished product)

Her scrapped videos

Her scrapped artwork 

2016 in general 

Artists she would like to work with 

What her dad has said to her behind closed doors..

Meds she was taking

Vmas 2007 backstage

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block