Kanye West is out of Coachella | UPDATE: The Weeknd is in

Update: The Weeknd is in!

FPq24xnXIAQ5Mkh?format=png&name=small

--

Earlier:

He's out y'all! 

He just canceled his show there...

Now, who should take his time there?

Miley Cyrus should replace him imo, she's ready, she just did like some festivals in Latin America and she was AMAZING!

I just watched her show @ Lollapalooza Brazil and she's a ******* ROCKSTAR and should replace Ye.

9Qgb8qW.gif

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

What is SHM?

Swedish House Mafia: producers and DJs. They coproduced sacrifice, how do I make you love me and some other on Weeknd's latest album.

They would close Coachella on Friday but now they'll perform with the Weeknd i guess.

They are both managed by Sal+ Doja. So it's Sal's day.

Miley is loved by quite everyone so it would be a good headliner. She would put on a show (PRIVATE SHOW). 

I think Lorde could do it even though she already did.  The Weeknd or Dua because of their popularity at the moment. I think it would be The Weeknd since him and Kanye have a similar audience.