Rumour: Claude Kelly Working On A New Britney Song Called "Blackout" Confirmation from Co-writer? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

Thought this was an April fools jokeย 

I thought that too but that writer quoted it todayย :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I don't know why but I can't personally see Britney working on music right now, she seems very busy in her personal life with legal stuff and just travelling and having fun. I know she says she has 'projects' but I genuinely think they are not music related.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Okay so I checked this and turns out it's...

Real...ย 

But there's no Britney here (anymore?), maybe they panicked that they leaked it and changed it? :emma:ย 

This often happens when it comes to other artists as well...ย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This thread definitely deserves more attention of people that know what to take from stuff like that. Can anyone just register a song on this page to make us believe that Britney is coming?ย :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:ย 

Is Britney coming soon?ย :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:ย 

Very sus that one of the alleged writers of the song quoted the tweet with the sweating emojis that can mean we caught themย :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I'm tired of those alleged ''leaks'' from Twitter that she's coming this month with new music, music video, magazine cover, feature with Nicki etc. but I'm here for itย :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block