Mariah Carey shows Dr. Luke love

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well, imo it's not so black and white. Mariah has immense star power and influence.

But Doja has a lot influence right now too? so I can’t agree with what you’re saying. It doesn’t negate from what I said of people still supporting his music by way of listening to Doja etc but having a problem with Mariah…

I personally am not fully educated in this Dr Luke situation but I do find people picking and choosing who is fine to work with him and who isn’t as odd.

52 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Long story short, Kesha was caught in a bad contract with Luke so she started falsely claiming that he r-worded Katy Perry but that wasn't true so he sued her and won a defmation case against her; Dr. Luke was not good with her spreading career-ruining falsehoods about him so he enforced a clause in the contract that made her unable to release new music without him (kinda a d**k move, but understandable) so then she started claiming Dr. Luke r-worded her. So now we're all supposed to believe her and support her (even though she's been proven to deliberatley lie about him in the court of law). Since then, many artists have come out in support of Dr. Luke and maintain a professional relationship with him, that list now includes Mariah. 

Oh the irony. You're making stuff up the same way you accused Kesha of doing. Kesha told Gaga privately about a rumor regarding Katy supposedly being raped by him, a rumor that she got from another source. She didn't say that she knew for a fact that it happened, so saying that she made it up herself is false.

Also that narrative that you and others keep pushing about Kesha making up the rape claims about Dr. Luke raping her [Kesha] just so that she could get out of her contract and release new music without him doesn't hold any weight considering that she made the claims as early as 2005, several years before her career even began. Make it make sense. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

OT: I don't necessarily have a problem with Mariah being on the  remix since it's unlikely that she even knew about the Dr. Luke allegations anyway, plus it's not her song. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Long story short, Kesha was caught in a bad contract with Luke so she started falsely claiming that he r-worded Katy Perry but that wasn't true so he sued her and won a defmation case against her; Dr. Luke was not good with her spreading career-ruining falsehoods about him so he enforced a clause in the contract that made her unable to release new music without him (kinda a d**k move, but understandable) so then she started claiming Dr. Luke r-worded her. So now we're all supposed to believe her and support her (even though she's been proven to deliberatley lie about him in the court of law). Since then, many artists have come out in support of Dr. Luke and maintain a professional relationship with him, that list now includes Mariah. 

Larry is that you? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That is false. She reported it and that report was kept sealed, Sony and Dr Luke fought to keep it sealed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Was he found guilty? What was the outcome of the case? 

Quite the contrary. She was found guilty and he pressed more charges for defamation, rightfully so.

a bit weird to see people still stand behind Kesha when her claims were proven baseless. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Oh the irony. You're making stuff up the same way you accused Kesha of doing. Kesha told Gaga privately about a rumor regarding Katy supposedly being raped by him, a rumor that she got from another source. She didn't say that she knew for a fact that it happened, so saying that she made it up herself is false.

Also that narrative that you and others keep pushing about Kesha making up the rape claims about Dr. Luke raping her [Kesha] just so that she could get out of her contract and release new music without him doesn't hold any weight considering that she made the claims as early as 2005, several years before her career even began. Make it make sense. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

OT: I don't necessarily have a problem with Mariah being on the  remix since it's unlikely that she even knew about the Dr. Luke allegations anyway, plus it's not her song. 

You misread my comment. Firstly, she lost the defamation case because she was determined to be the source of the false claim, had she not been the source she wouldn’t have been sued in the first place. That would never hold up in court. Also, I never said she made her accusation in response to the contract, I just presented how things went down chronologically. Yes, the timing was sus but that’s not my fault and I did not make that claim so get it right before you come for me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block