Myahney makes a 2022 appearance on Miley’s live album

Sooooo I was super curious to hear Miley’s new live album because I knew Britney would be featured on the live version of “SMS (Bangerz)” ANDDDD much to my surprise, we got some never before heard vocals from ….. Myah Jean….. which makes a lot of sense because the track was recorded in 2013. My best guess is that Miley’s liveshow team chose a vocal stem from Britney’s 2013 verse without knowing that they were really just choosing a background vocal from Myah. On the studio version, the leads are undoubtedly Britney. 

Apologies ahead of time for resurfacing the Mayh topic but I figured this was too juicy to not mention on Exhale.

9 minutes ago, IamMax said:

How can you confirm this is Myah, tho? This could be the 1st recording, just trying the lyrics on the cab. We don't know. I hate when you state assumptions as facts. 

Not Britney. These are literally from Myah’s demo.. M posted on one of her repertoires that her vocals were on SMS as well

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block