Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Literally that was my thought…it’s not fair that Larry keeps slipping under the paperwork.

The craziest part is that I knew in this moment that something was amiss:

spacer.png

I wasn't a Britney fan at the time...But I had watched her Matt Lauer interview when it aired and heard her say that she married Jason Alexander because she felt like she was constantly on the road and was sick of being told what to do all the time so was acting out.

From that moment onward, I've had my eye on Larry.

When he appeared at her side following her divorce announcement I wondered...How did that little worm make his way back in? 

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Unless...

Maybe Larry wanted Stacy to think they were going to use the Florida BTI for ticket sales for the tour?

Did he tell her he'd already incorporated another branch in the state of New York? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

They never used the Florida branch. They didn't even file their first annual report...Larry's New York branch was the one that purchased the insurance for the Onyx Hotel Tour. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

===========================

June 24, 2003 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is incorporated in New York as a "foreign business corporation" by Rudolph & Beer, LLP, Attn: Park Avenue South, 432 Park Avenue South 2nd Fl., New York, NY, 10016. (Company No.: 2923015)

June 25, 2003 - A branch of Britney Brands, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign business corporation" in the state of New York. (Company No.: 2923656)

July 22, 2003 - Britney Spears signs a Personal Management Agreement with  the newly formed ReignDeer Entertainment as Larry Rudolph splits with his law firm of Rudolph & Beer.

Feb. 2, 2004 - Consistent with industry custom and practices, Britney Spears and Britney Touring, Inc. pay $1.3-million in premiums for contingency insurance to cover her upcoming world tour. The insurance is to cover abandonment, postponement, or cancellation of shows during the tour,  in the average amount of $380,000 per show, for 82 scheduled shows. The policies cover a period from February 3, 2004 until August 10, 2004, with a deductible of $760,000 and a total indemnity limit of $26,772,000.

Feb. 26, 2004 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign profit corporation" in Florida by Stacy Smith of Stacy Smith & Associates, 1503 Colley Ave., Norfolk, VA, 23517. (Company No.: F04000001093)

Sept. 16, 2005 - Britney Touring, LLC, registered as a "foreign profit" corporation at 1201 Hays Street, Tallahassee, Florida, 32301-2525, is marked as "Inactive" and "Revoked for Annual Report." Its last event occurs on February 26, 2004, and its principal contact is Stacy Smith & Associates, 1503 Colley Avenue, Norfolk, VA, 23517. (Company No.: F04000001093)

P.S. Is that actually Britney's signature on the Florida BTI? It looks like a forgery to me.

I wish I knew an entertainment accountant/finance person who could explain what normal practices are!

It totally seems strange that there are 5 branches of Britney touring and this is the company eventually tied up in the WEG lawsuit. Stacy smith signs Britney’s name for a new Florida corp a few weeks before a new tour. Injuries. Insurance claims. Diverted funds. AND this is all leading up to the Rebellion era.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I wish I knew an entertainment accountant/finance person who could explain what normal practices are!

It totally seems strange that there are 5 branches of Britney touring and this is the company eventually tied up in the WEG lawsuit. Stacy smith signs Britney’s name for a new Florida corp a few weeks before a new tour. Injuries. Insurance claims. Diverted funds. AND this is all leading up to the Rebellion era.

We have four versions of Britney Touring, Inc.

1. Louisiana (Original)
  2. New York branch (Larry's Version)
  3. Florida branch (Stacy's Version)
  4. California branch (Britney's Version)

It was Larry's version that was used for the Onyx Hotel tour and the insurance lawsuit. Stacy's version appears to have never been used, and Britney's version also appears to have not been used because she was put under the CON before she could tour.

Unless Britney's version was used for the M&M's tour?

“On March 18, 2004, during the Moline, Illinois show at The MARK of the Quad Cities, Spears fell during the performance of “(I Got That) Boom Boom” and injured her knee. She left the stage and returned shortly after wearing a white robe, apologizing to the audience for not being able to deliver the encore performance.”

Right in the beginning of the Tour she got injured. And then she went on with the Tour tried to shoot a music video during her “off” days of the tour. That’s insane. It smacks of Jamie saying that “you have to treat her like a racehorse.”

• Like 1

Some new entries in the Chronological Timeline...

========================

Nov. 20, 2003 - A copy of the certificate of incorporation for Britney Touring, Inc. is created by the Louisiana Secretary of State for use in an application for incorporation in the state of Florida.

Dec. 16, 2003 - The Florida Secretary of State receives an application from Stacy Smith & Associates of Norfolk, VA, to register Britney Touring, Inc. as a "foreign profit corporation" in the state of Florida.

Dec. 19, 2003 - A branch of Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., is registered as a "foreign stock" in the state of California. Lynne Spears is named as the president. The principal executive office is c/o Stacy Smith & Associates, 1503 Colley Avenue, Norfolk, VA, 23517. The principal office in the state of California is Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca, Fischer, Gilbert-Lurie & Stiffelman, located at 1801 Century Park W #7th, Los Angeles, CA 90067.

Dec. 26, 2003 - Stacy Smith & Associates of Norfolk, VA, pays $70.00 to the Florida Secretary of State to register Britney Touring, Inc. as a "foreign profit corporation" in the state of Florida.

Dec. 30, 2003 - The Florida Department of State writes to Stacy Smith & Associates of Norfolk, VA: "We have received your document for BRITNEY TOURING, INC. and your check(s) totaling $70.00. However, the document has not been filed and is being retained in this office for the following...this office collects a civil penalty of $1000 for each year this entity transacted business or conducted its affairs in Florida prior to qualification and the appropriate annual report uniform business report fees that would 
have been due this office had the entity qualified the year it began operations in this state. The amount due this office to cover both annual report/uniform business report and penalty fees is $3,450."

Feb. 26, 2004 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign profit corporation" in Florida by Stacy Smith & Associates, 1503 Colley Ave., Norfolk, VA, 23517. The certificate is issued by the Florida Secretary of State after a penalty of $3,450.00 is paid to compensate for transacting business in the state for over three years without incorporating. (Company No.: F04000001093)

========================

Why Florida?

Where did Britney rehearse for her tours?

And why would Larry have an office backstage at the arena in Miami?

25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

“On March 18, 2004, during the Moline, Illinois show at The MARK of the Quad Cities, Spears fell during the performance of “(I Got That) Boom Boom” and injured her knee. She left the stage and returned shortly after wearing a white robe, apologizing to the audience for not being able to deliver the encore performance.”

Right in the beginning of the Tour she got injured. And then she went on with the Tour tried to shoot a music video during her “off” days of the tour. That’s insane. It smacks of Jamie saying that “you have to treat her like a racehorse.”

Check out the back-to-back dates for both Dream Within A Dream and Onyx.

It's sickening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onyx_Hotel_Tour

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Check out the back-to-back dates for both Dream Within A Dream and Onyx.

It's sickening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onyx_Hotel_Tour

Those dates are absolutely nuts, no wonder in Chaotic she says something like "whoever made this schedule had to be drunk".

Also unrelated but I was surprised to see no Spanish dates in there, seeing as she did stay in Madrid, I remember a couple funny scenes in Chaotic.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Those dates are absolutely nuts, no wonder in Chaotic she says something like "whoever made this schedule had to be drunk".

Also unrelated but I was surprised to see no Spanish dates in there, seeing as she did stay in Madrid, I remember a couple funny scenes in Chaotic.

This provoked me to enter the final date of the Dream Within A Dream tour into the Chronological Timeline.

Look what we have now...

July 28, 2002 - Britney concludes the Dream Within A Dream tour with two back-to-back dates in Mexico City.

July 29, 2002 - Britney  purchases Units 1109 and 1110 in the Silk Building in Manhattan, located at 14 East 4th Street, New York, NY. The purchase is made through One More Time Music, Inc. c/o Bert Padell of Padell, Nadell, Fine & Weinberger, 156 West 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019.

Feb. 20, 2003 - Britney Spears' Personal Management Agreement with Johnny Wright comes to its scheduled conclusion.

June 24, 2003 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign business corporation" in the state of New York by Rudolph & Beer, LLP, Attn: Park Avenue South, 432 Park Avenue South 2nd Fl., New York, NY, 10016. (Company No.: 2923015)

June 25, 2003 - A branch of Britney Brands, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign business corporation" in the state of New York. (Company No.: 2923656)

July 22, 2003 - Britney Spears signs a Personal Management Agreement with  the newly formed ReignDeer Entertainment as Larry Rudolph splits with his law firm of Rudolph & Beer.

Dec. 2, 2003 - Britney's website announces an upcoming North American tour to promote her fourth album, "In The Zone." A portion of all ticket sales from the 25 scheduled dates are to benefit the Britney Spears Foundation.

Dec. 16, 2003 - The Florida Secretary of State receives an application from Stacy Smith & Associates of Norfolk, VA, to register Britney Touring, Inc. as a "foreign profit corporation" in the state of Florida.

Jan. 1, 2004 - Britney marries childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas without a pre-nuptial agreement. Her team forces them to dissolve the marriage. One month later, they disconnect her phone so he can no longer reach her.

Feb. 2, 2004 - Consistent with industry custom and practices, Britney Spears and Britney Touring, Inc. pay $1.3-million in premiums for contingency insurance to cover her upcoming world tour. The insurance is to cover abandonment, postponement, or cancellation of shows during the tour,  in the average amount of $380,000 per show, for 82 scheduled shows. The policies cover a period from February 3, 2004 until August 10, 2004, with a deductible of $760,000 and a total indemnity limit of $26,772,000.

Feb. 2, 2004 - By this date, fan donations to the Britney Spears Foundation are being mailed to the same address as the former law firm of Rudolph & Beer, LLP, and the newly formed ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016.

Feb. 9, 2004 - Larry Rudolph files to incorporate ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, in the state of New York.

Feb. 26, 2004 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is incorporated as a "foreign profit corporation" in Florida by Stacy Smith & Associates, 1503 Colley Ave., Norfolk, VA, 23517. The certificate is issued by the Florida Secretary of State after a penalty of $3,450.00 is paid to compensate for transacting business in the state for over three years without incorporating. (Company No.: F04000001093)

So...

Britney concludes the Dream Within A Dream tour with Johnny Wright and moves into the Silk Building in NY City.

Her contract with Johnny ends, and as it does, Larry Rudolph incorporates new branches of Britney Brands, Inc. and Britney Touring, Inc. in NY City. Britney then signs a management contract with Larry.

Britney's business manager, Stacy Smith, begins the process of incorporating Britney Touring, Inc. in Florida. As she does, Larry is busy purchasing tour insurance through the NY branch of Britney Touring, Inc.

Meanwhile, Britney is rebelling by marrying Jason Alexander in Vegas.

In the background, all fan donations to the Foundation are being mailed directly to the offices of ReignDeer Entertainment. Also, Britney is paying Larry's office rent as a "donation" to the Foundation. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

@DuranDuran Your comment about Jason Alexander's "JAA Entertainment" fits perfectly under my last comment in this thread.

Jason's middle name is "Allen" so he very well could be the same JAA as in "JAA Entertainment."

If it's the same Jason...Why was he living in the same Studio City apartment complex as James Spears was in late 2006?

They're not the same building — but they're across the street from each other.

James Spears
10945 Bluffside Drive #138, Studio City, CA, 91604

Jason A. Alexander
10985 Bluffside Drive #5216, Studio City, CA, 91604

P.S. I don't know who COCKy is on Twitter, but that person loves to copy and paste my threads from here and create entire Twitter threads out of them...But isn't exactly accurate with the info.

Example: There's no evidence that James Spears and Jason Alexander are working together. Those are two different addresses listed above, and we don't even know if it's the same Jason A. Alexander. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

P.S. I don't know who COCKy is on Twitter, but that person loves to copy and paste my threads from here and create entire Twitter threads out of them...But isn't exactly accurate with the info.

As far as I know he does that a lot, making wild assumptions out of some facts here and there. He's part of the anti-sam crowd, probably the most visible one because I think his threads (apparently taken from your investigations) made him quite popular before he became B-Anon. He looks very untrustworthy to me but seems to have a following.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

As far as I know he does that a lot, making wild assumptions out of some facts here and there. He's part of the anti-sam crowd, probably the most visible one because I think his threads (apparently taken from your investigations) made him quite popular before he became B-Anon. He looks very untrustworthy to me but seems to have a following.

Oh goodness.

I'm sure he's gotta be doing it with other people's research as well.

I first noticed with the "Was Sam Lutfi Hired by Team CON?" thread...He literally copied and pasted some of my writing word for word into his own Twitter thread, but didn't credit where he lifted the lines from...And then twisted my words a bit to make it more sensational.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh goodness.

I'm sure he's gotta be doing it with other people's research as well.

I first noticed with the "Was Sam Lutfi Hired by Team CON?" thread...He literally copied and pasted some of my writing word for word into his own Twitter thread, but didn't credit where he lifted the lines from...And then twisted my words a bit to make it more sensational.

Yeah he does it to everyone. He’s so annoying. He’s been kicked off breathe heavy a few times. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nebel55 said:

"James Spears is made Manager of the Femme Fatale tour, earning him over $1-million via a 2% cut of Larry's 10% commission." Does this mean the FF tour made $500 million?!

Their wording is confusing here IMO. They mean that Larry made 8% and Jamie made 2%. Bc according to Pollstar the tour grossed less than $70mm.

”According to Pollstar, the 39 dates in North America grossed $38.3 million with 423,017 tickets sold. Worldwide, the Femme Fatale Tour was the eleventh highest-grossing tour of 2011, with a gross of $68.7 million.”

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Note to self:

Revisit this thread when there's time to think about Stacy Smith's connections to music publishing.

I can't remember if I shared this or not? I probably did. Shania Twain's autobiography excerpts mentioning the time Stacy Smith lived with her in Mutt & Shania's mansion in upstate New York. Also, we know that there are Stacy Smith/Shania Twain biz records from the state of Florida. One is "Equine LLC" or something like that. I included a mention of horses being purchased by Shania for her upstate NY home. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I can't remember if I shared this or not? I probably did. Shania Twain's autobiography excerpts mentioning the time Stacy Smith lived with her in Mutt & Shania's mansion in upstate New York. Also, we know that there are Stacy Smith/Shania Twain biz records from the state of Florida. One is "Equine LLC" or something like that. I included a mention of horses being purchased by Shania for her upstate NY home. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hide contents

spacer.png

No, you didn't mention it!

There's Nashville again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block