Grammys main category predictions: Gaga or Billie Eilish could take album of the year

Honest question: Does anybody still take the grammys seriously anymore? They've lost complete credibility in recent years and I'll never get over them snubbing Blinding Lights and Lemonade. The fact that they insist on putting The Weekend in the R&B category instead of pop is just gross and racist. This show is irrelevant and that's why their ratings are rightfully in the dumps.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I can't see Olivia winning all four big categories like Billie did in 2020 but I think she'll at least get Best New Artist. I could see Record of the Year going to Leave the Door Open. I'd be surprised if Love For Sale did win Album of the Year but can see it going to Happier Than Ever.

On a side note, the performer lineup is realllly weak. I was hoping Gaga would perform. Surely she'll attend either way with Love For Sale up for so many noms?

8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Honest question: Does anybody still take the grammys seriously anymore? They've lost complete credibility in recent years and I'll never get over them snubbing Blinding Lights and Lemonade. The fact that they insist on putting The Weekend in the R&B category instead of pop is just gross and racist. This show is irrelevant and that's why their ratings are rightfully in the dumps.

I’m not mad about the beyonce snub. In fact I’m all for it. She has so many undeserved awards under her belt that makes up for the lemonade snub. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I couldn't agree more. I think, mostly Taylor Swift and probably Beyonce are the only ones taking them seriously. Honestly, most awarda are a joke. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The LA Times released their predictions. 

Do you agree, Exhale?!

Album Of The Year
Love For Sale (2)
Happier Than Ever

Record Of The Year
drivers license (1)
Happier Than Ever (1)
Leave The Door Open (1)

Song Of The Year
drivers license (2)
Happier Than Ever (1)

Best New Artist
Olivia Rodrigo (3)be-ga.jpg.118ed8982b06558d8e6bcde3679fa4cc.jpg

Olivia Rodrigo is the new Billie. No way Gaga will win,

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Well, we’re talking about it so we take seriously. If You Say So Shrug GIF

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I couldn't agree more. I think, mostly Taylor Swift and probably Beyonce are the only ones taking them seriously. Honestly, most awarda are a joke. 

Yep! Grammy will either go to Beyoncé, Adele, or Beyoncé! No recognition for new talent or actual work! 

Grammy has lost its value over years

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block