Chris Rock’s Pregnancy Joke Towards An Unimpressed Britney At 17!

This was a different time and a joke like this definitely wouldn't fly today. I'm more annoyed and grossed out by the BSB member's reaction. 

Sadly, this was a joke that Britney couldn't win because this wasn't a joke where it was making fun of only her. It was a gross joke about someone doing something ***ual to her.. It would have been weird if she laughed and shook her head, and so her best and most appropriate reaction would be to look annoyed which she was.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Is this what we’re doing now? Digging up old Chris Rock jokes and trying to cancel him while ignoring that he was assaulted for telling a very tame joke the other night?? Some of you are unbearable. 

Will Smith smacked him around because Will Smith is apparently violent and unhinged, but that doesn't excuse the fact that Chris Rock insulted the QUEEN :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

You guys do realize that it’s Will who looks like the complete fool here, right? The joke was rude and not funny. But there’s no reason for that extreme lack of self and emotional control and to get physical. Having said that, he demonstrated that he is a good man but his heartfelt apology, so that’s fine. But Will was wrong. And Chris handled it exceptionally well. 

• Like 4

In award shows or real life, I have never been a fan of "jokes" where people are low-key bullying. Still, I think, unless there is some illness or recent death or loss, we should not allow ourselves to become so sensitive. Rude joke, but it`s hard to say how comedy would become if everyone gets so sensitive. Could people be more respectful? sure.

For instance, I honestly loved Gervais roasting of all those eeaisholes. It`s legendary. Was it polite? No, but it was really honest and truthful.

hes being this kind of comediant since EVER... hes still here bcoz some (a lot) of people are still laughing... sad but true

and ANOTHER THING, we should blame the companys (mtv, oscars, etc) that are still PAYING this kind of comediant to host their shows... these companies WANT controversy, they benefit from it. they dont give a **** for the celebrity being "humiliated".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block