Lip Sync for your LIFE: An Exhale Original Game

• Super Mods

Haaiiiiiii dearest Exhalers! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Hope you’ve been surviving and thriving in the absence of a SlayOut hit thread! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I know I am! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I thought it’d be fun to play a little game, inspired by the cultural touchstone that is RuPaul’s Drag Race. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:
The idea of the game is simple: list 4 albums that you could lip sync for your life to from start to finish. The rules:

• Choose 4 albums you could lip sync every song from. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
  • You must not repeat artists (aka you can’t select all Britney albums). :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:
  • You must have albums from artists of a different gender (aka 3 women and 1 man or 2 men, a woman, and non-binary person, etc.) :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:
  • The albums cannot be EPs, remix albums, compilations, or single albums. LPs and deluxe LPs ONLY. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
  • Bonus points will be rewarded for a mix of genres and time periods. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

My 4 albums are as follows:

• Blackout (Bonus Track Edition) by the Legendary Miss Britney Spears
  • Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves
  • My Everything by Ariana Grande
  • Blue Neighborhood by Troye Sivan

Let’s see what you got, Exhale! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I expect pure slayage and a diverse selection of music. Anything less will have you chopped from the competition! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
Exhalers, start your engines, and may the best member… win!

may+the+best+woman.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

A nice selection, but as you have an all female line up, you are disqualified!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xnw4iu0p8gvcs1thhx

It was worth it, other than MJ, I find all the male performers mediocre AT BEST. 

You haven't seen the last of me queens. See ya in Untucked :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t get this game, when do we lipsynch?:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Stay tuned for more information! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: If more people participate and happen to list the same albums, maybe I’ll organize a Zoom lip sync-a-thon and have you all lip sync for your Exhale legacy. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Rik said:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: um …….

WHAT THE F :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: U :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: C :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:K ???????

lmao…… lip syncing? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Lip syncing? Really? You all need a gimmick. These people aren’t artists they’re just performers, fake and superficial. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Get with the program or sashay away. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:It’s not a gimmick for those of us that can lip sync for our legacies. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block