Personally, 

I don't want a sit down tell all interview.  I want something where Britney can control the narrative.  A book with a documentary following her around as she writes the book would be more than sufficient.  You get a look into her life now as she writes it, and a book with all the details we've been wanting to know.  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She should go on Joe Riogan. 3 hours of her speaking her mind without nterruption or rude questions and he always asks good questions. His Miley and Jewel interviews were great. 

At this point Rebel Media should interview her too

• Haha 1

I don’t think Oprah is the worst person alive or anything— but she’s not a journalist. Her interviews are trashy/sensational and I never wanted Britney to sit down with her either. 

I think a book would be the better option if she wishes to share her story in a meaningful way. But honestly I think she should focus on putting her life back together and healing and building her confidence/self-esteem before worrying about a book or interview. 

I feel like almost any person who opens up and really shares their life story — they will inevitably receive some negative feedback about it. That just kind of goes with the territory, people are going to have thoughts and comments on what you share. 

And seeing how random trolls who could literally just be bots can upset Britney so much on Instagram …. I don’t think Britney is ready for that. 

I agree. The whole point of Britney speaking out is for her to be real and raw so the last thing we need is a very controlled interview with Oprah or even worse Ellen.

I mean we all know Britney's gonna sit here and say

"Y'all can kiss my lil southern white a.ss ! " 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Spoiler

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block