Anthony Preston Talks “Work Beep”, Unreleased BJ Song, Too Many Cooks In The Kitchen & More In New Episode!

• Content Curators

In this new podcast episode Anthony talks about his experiences with Britney in 2013, he questions if the studio they worked in at the time was tapped by blackbox after it was swept, verbal abuse  by her team and reveals he worked on a unreleased BJ song that he says is “really good” and hopes it will see the light of day and his future projects https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/work-britney-spears-songwriter-and-producer-anthony/id1528417596?i=1000555615407

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I mean I like some of the tea he is giving us, but also has he made anything since Myah Joan? 

I don't see any production credits on his Wikipedia post-2013, so this seems like a way to resurrect his career :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

yeah man, what a coincidence Anthony Preston stopped having production credits after Britney Jean. Geez. I wonder why.

I'm pretty sure a niche Britney-focused podcast will surely make new gigs come to him

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block