We don't talk enough about how beautiful Katy Perry is

Yes of course. I’m gonna be the first to comment cuz I wanna say this, we (especially as primarily gay men on this site) are not going to pick apart her looks just to be petty and rude in response to her previous comments about Britney that were less than favourable. She is quite pretty and even if you don’t like her, let’s just not comment something rude

• Love 6

Girl, you in danger. But I totally agree. Not only was she stunning then but she’s stunning now. She hasn’t felt the need that most pop stars feel to do a bunch of **** to her face, and if she has, it’s just been preserved. She says some off putting **** sometimes but I definitely respect her and her work. And vocally rn she’s in her prime, over a decade in the game that’s hard not to applaud. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Girl, you in danger. But I totally agree. Not only was she stunning then but she’s stunning now. She hasn’t felt the need that most pop stars feel to do a bunch of **** to her face, and if she has, it’s just been preserved. She says some off putting **** sometimes but I definitely respect her and her work. And vocally rn she’s in her prime, over a decade in the game that’s hard not to applaud. 

Vocal prime for Katy is not something to go crazy about. But you’re right, her and Rihanna seem to know and execute their voices better now.

6 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Katy Perry without makeup | Without makeup, Katy perry, KatyRussell Brand tweets picture of wife Katy Perry without any makeupShe might be cute, but she's far from stunning. Her looks comes from a lot of professional makeup and hair. She knows it and hides behind it. Britney looks gorgeous even without (most times).

Can we not do this? Just because someone looks better with makeup doesn’t mean they’re not beautiful.

Also, pulling someone’s most unflattering photos to criticize while people only see the photos of you that you choose to upload online isn’t a good look and it isn’t fair.

What does Katy’s beauty even have anything to do with Britney’s beauty?

I’m not even a Katy fan, but come on, it’s 2022. Be better than posts like this.

• Love 4

This is gonna be so random and open to misunderstanding but the more you look at her the less beatiful she gets? Not that she is ugly at the end. Like she is STUNNING and PERFECT at first glance but it fades quick the longer I look at her just like how your selfie looks worse the more you look at it maybe it's a general thing but this has always been there as a side thought in my head for years lol :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Can we not do this? Just because someone looks better with makeup doesn’t mean they’re not beautiful.

Also, pulling someone’s most unflattering photos to criticize while people only see the photos of you that you choose to upload online isn’t a good look and it isn’t fair.

What does Katy’s beauty even have anything to do with Britney’s beauty?

I’m not even a Katy fan, but come on, it’s 2022. Be better than posts like this.

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block