Andrew Garfield Says He'd Impersonate Meryl Streep If He Played Snatch Game on RuPaul's Drag Race

Image%20from%20iOS%20(9).jpg

During a chat with E! News on the 94th Academy Awards red carpet, The Amazing Spider-Man actor said he'd step into Meryl Streep's shoes if he ever competed on RuPaul's Drag Race. 

"I witnessed personally what a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race you are," E! red carpet correspondent Laverne Cox said. "Now, if you could be on RuPaul's Drag Race in Snatch Game, what celebrity impersonation would you do?"

It took Garfield, 38, a minute to come up with his answer for the beloved celebrity-impersonation game. "You're putting me on the spot!" he said. "What's it gonna be — who's it gonna be? Okay, one second." 

After "drawing a blank" he came up with the Don't Look Up actress. "Meryl?" he said. "Why not. Let's give it a try. She's hilarious." 

https://people.com/movies/oscars-2022-andrew-garfield-says-hed-impersonate-meryl-streep-if-he-played-snatch-game-on-rupauls-drag-race/

I hope he gets cast on RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race but since the celebrities on that show were the Queens I don't see it :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

He was GREAT as a judge on DRUK1 :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block