ET Interviews Britney’s Fiancé Sam At Elton John AIDS Foundation!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So he just went to this because of his association with Britney? Not Tiny Tim continuously living out his dream of glitz and glamor because of our queen :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I know for sure I wouldn’t attend an event without my partner if he was the main one that was invited and didn’t want to go :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Same. I felt that if Britney wasn’t there, he should have stayed home also. So strange! Maybe she did this to send a message to the world/us :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Can you please check out that “why isn’t Britney pregnant” thread. It’s so gross! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

Your alway going to measure any sort of career next to Britney’s but he’s doing what new actors do, taking guest star roles, and supporting roles, he was in the business before Britney and he’s still so young and starting out, you are going to say that about anyone who is dating Britney who’s also in the business. Why should Sam abandon his dream? Britney seems like she’s ready to hang it up but he’s young and just starting out it’s not like he’s getting Oscar worthy roles because of his Britney connection he’s getting them himself and they are not big roles.

He can follow his dreams and that’s a good thing. I guess for now he’s just not at the right venue to match his career status and realistically interviewers at these type of events won’t really care about asking him about his small movie/tv roles. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

He can follow his dreams and that’s a good thing. I guess for now he’s just not at the right venue to match his career status and realistically interviewers at these type of events won’t really care about asking him about his small movie/tv roles. 

This. 

I'm not a Sam hater in this forum and I appreciate his hustle (and how he treats Britney ofc) but he can't be expecting to be asked about his cameos at an Oscar party. Maybe at smaller Hollywood parties with D-listers and below. 

At the highest level, he's known as Britney's fiancé. That's how he got an invite either way.

• Like 3

Why would an aspiring actor not go? You'd have to be pretty stupid NOT to go if you're trying to have a successful career.

Do you do everything with your partner? If my partner doesn't want to go to something i'm interest in, i'm still going to go. I'm pretty sure Britney is happy he went.

Some of you give me second hand embarrassment, the way some of you get so triggered by him - were you guys bullied by good looking straight guys or something? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block