Why is Britney not pregnant yet?

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

Oh noo I didn’t know that 🙏🏼🙁

Yeah 😔, She brought it up multiple times that the conservatorship prevented her to settle down and have more kids. Her chances are probably slim but I hope Mother Nature does her miracles 

• Love 1

Well, that's invasive. The thing is that she's in her 40s she might and I think will have productivity issues. She had an IUD for years this also slims the chances, there definitely are options like surrogacy and other things but looking at Britney I don't think she would like the idea of someone carrying her baby. 

• Like 3

We wouldn’t know until at least 3 months anyway, that’s normal.

Besides that, what they do in their relationship is none of our business. This is her private life, and she deserves that, no matter how many times she discusses it on Instagram. She has a right to privacy, something she hasn’t had for the better part of the last 2 decades. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Pinky98 said:

We wouldn’t know until at least 3 months anyway, that’s normal.

Besides that, what they do in their relationship is none of our business. This is her private life, and she deserves that, no matter how many times she discusses it on Instagram. She has a right to privacy, something she hasn’t had for the better part of the last 2 decades. 

This