Need advice - Britney related!!!

hey legends:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I've recently decided i have way too much Britney-related stuff that i have never used, on those of you that have sold Britney stuff, would you recommend I post a big bundle on eBay of things for another Britney diehard or is it better to list them separately? Like would there a Britney fanatic out there willing to spend hundreds on a big B bundle or is it better to sell the items to different fans? selling everything in one big box would be much easier for me that have never sold on Ebay and find all of that a bit confusing, and If I list a big bundle i can't list the items separately at the same time in case someone purchases an item then someone also purchases the bundle that item will not be on the bundle anymore so I don't wanna waste my own time by listing a bundle for like a month and then having to re-list everything separately... i'm talking 6 or 7 sealed vinyls (Blackout, ITZ, Circus, etc) another 3 or 4 sealed perfumes (original Fantasy, a couple Prerogatives) and tons of unused merch from POM Europe tour (i spent like £400 on merch that never used:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:)... so for those of you experienced in selling on eBay, are there lots of Britney fanatics out there willing to purchase a big bundle or are we all going thru it and I'm better off selling separately? Or are there pop music fans out there too that you think would be willing to purchase? I have like another 5 or 6 madonna sealed vinyls and some Gaga stuff also sealed, would you recommend maybe an auction? I bought it all a couple years ago but truth is i don't even own a vinyl player and most of it was money wasted lol.

Thanks for any advice legends:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ROL said:

hey legends:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I've recently decided i have way too much Britney-related stuff that i have never used, on those of you that have sold Britney stuff, would you recommend I post a big bundle on eBay of things for another Britney diehard or is it better to list them separately? Like would there a Britney fanatic out there willing to spend hundreds on a big B bundle or is it better to sell the items to different fans? selling everything in one big box would be much easier for me that have never sold on Ebay and find all of that a bit confusing, and If I list a big bundle i can't list the items separately at the same time in case someone purchases an item then someone also purchases the bundle that item will not be on the bundle anymore so I don't wanna waste my own time by listing a bundle for like a month and then having to re-list everything separately... i'm talking 6 or 7 sealed vinyls (Blackout, ITZ, Circus, etc) another 3 or 4 sealed perfumes (original Fantasy, a couple Prerogatives) and tons of unused merch from POM Europe tour (i spent like £400 on merch that never used:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:)... so for those of you experienced in selling on eBay, are there lots of Britney fanatics out there willing to purchase a big bundle or are we all going thru it and I'm better off selling separately? Or are there pop music fans out there too that you think would be willing to purchase? I have like another 5 or 6 madonna sealed vinyls and some Gaga stuff also sealed, would you recommend maybe an auction? I bought it all a couple years ago but truth is i don't even own a vinyl player and most of it was money wasted lol.

Thanks for any advice legends:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You should do a Britney bundle. Make ur money back! Would love to not be broke right now I need new Britney merch.... I lost all mine. Including the Tour Book she personally signed for me 

• Love 2

I’m not an eBay seller but a buyer and over the years I’ve noticed big bundles don’t sell. Sellers either list it as “buy now” and that price is so huge no one touches it, or lists it as a “bid” but it has to meet a minimum, and the bids never reach the minimum. I’d say you sell one “rare” item along with a more easier to find item. So you are sure to get rid of your lot. I bet the tour merch will be the thing that sells the easiest. So maybe one tour item, along with a perfume/vinyl(except the Circus vinyl, that one is hard to find). 

Good luck! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m not an eBay seller but a buyer and over the years I’ve noticed big bundles don’t sell. Sellers either list it as “buy now” and that price is so huge no one touches it, or lists it as a “bid” but it has to meet a minimum, and the bids never reach the minimum. I’d say you sell one “rare” item along with a more easier to find item. So you are sure to get rid of your lot. I bet the tour merch will be the thing that sells the easiest. So maybe one tour item, along with a perfume/vinyl(except the Circus vinyl, that one is hard to find). 

Good luck! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Ohhh i see so selling pair of items if I understood correctly with one being rarer and the other one more common? that's a very good idea that I hadn't thought of! thank you bestie!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

You should do a Britney bundle. Make ur money back! Would love to not be broke right now I need new Britney merch.... I lost all mine. Including the Tour Book she personally signed for me 

Thanks I was tempted to do a bundle but idk if there's many Britney fans on eBay willing to fork out big amounts on the items, I think we all kinda going thru it lol:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: the user below you also gave ma a very good idea...

I'll give y'all an update tho when it sells:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 1
Just now, ROL said:

Ohhh i see so selling pair of items if I understood correctly with one being rarer and the other one more common? that's a very good idea that I hadn't thought of!

Yup, that’s what I’m saying. I know I would never use eBay to buy a Britney perfume or album vinyl (except circus) because you can still find most of them for the regular selling price on websites. But if you were selling a tour shirt with a perfume, I would pay a bit more to ensure I got that shirt. But still be sure to sell competitively, and think about shipping. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block