Jacob Elordi for Calvin Klein

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Handsome-ish man. Great at acting like a psycho! But where is his bulge? I saw these pics early in the day and didn’t open a thread because the bulge was non-existent. For such a tall young man, the D doesn’t seem to be aggressive :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I truly believed that the taller a man was the bigger his D was. My world has been turned upside down :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Let me have my ways with him! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Wow, you are like the ones that think D must be big?

I don’t think a D needs to be big, but I was under the delusion that the taller the man the bigger the D would be (of course there are exceptions…I’ve seen short men with a nice big one), but where is the bulge here?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

On 3/26/2022 at 11:44 PM, MikeHunt said:

Handsome-ish man. Great at acting like a psycho! But where is his bulge? I saw these pics early in the day and didn’t open a thread because the bulge was non-existent. For such a tall young man, the D doesn’t seem to be aggressive :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I truly believed that the taller a man was the bigger his D was. My world has been turned upside down :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

You must’ve missed that one episode of Euphoria season 2 where he was in his underwear and it was literally bouncing up and down… multiple times :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
On 3/27/2022 at 3:40 AM, MikeHunt said:

I don’t think a D needs to be big, but I was under the delusion that the taller the man the bigger the D would be (of course there are exceptions…I’ve seen short men with a nice big one), but where is the bulge here?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Lol that's just a stereotype. You'd be surprised how many tall guys don't have a big D.  Just like every other D stereotype lol.  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block