I love you Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have been telling **** about your talent and staff like that, but you are important for so many people not just because of your songs and etc but also because you are so down to earth. Stanning since 2005 and a fan since the beginning. Always here for you (waitning for your new insipational hits).

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Kletus said:

BRITNEY YOU ARE MY QUEEEEEN (LOU AND LARRY IF YOURE READING THIS, YOU WILL ROT IN PRISON!!!)

Ok...I have to ask...why does Larry deserve prison,  frankly I've seen him more of a decent father figure than jamie... 

Larry was britneys manager..when jamie took over larry now worked for him..it was always jamie bringing her career down  not Larry..

Am i missing something? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block