The Killers Release Deluxe Version of “Pressure Machine” Album

Pressure Machine needed a little bit of time to grow on me and now I can tell that it is a fantastic album. ‘In Another Life’ is a masterpiece. ‘Terrible Thing’ makes my eyes all teary. 
As for the Deluxe edition, I’ve just heard ‘The Getting By II’ and it’s phenomenal.

I truly hope they work with Stuart Price again. 

Ps. I’m so happy to see some The Killers luv in here. 

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

This is the first album by them that I didn't really like. 

Imploding The Mirage wasn't a fave ether but it grew on me. 

Excited to see their working on new music.

It took a couple listens for me but afterwards I was completely in love.  It’s such a good example of an album that tells a story to the point where I can nearly imagine this town in my head.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Pressure Machine needed a little bit of time to grow on me and now I can tell that it is a fantastic album. ‘In Another Life’ is a masterpiece. ‘Terrible Thing’ makes my eyes all teary. 
As for the Deluxe edition, I’ve just heard ‘The Getting By II’ and it’s phenomenal.

I truly hope they work with Stuart Price again. 

Ps. I’m so happy to see some The Killers luv in here. 

I’m a little disappointed by the deluxe edition since the only additions are reworkings of album tracks, but it’s alright.  I wish they would have included a couple new, unreleased songs with it.

”The Getting By II” is my favorite out of the new versions.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ehju0901 said:

I’m a little disappointed by the deluxe edition since the only additions are reworkings of album tracks, but it’s alright.  I wish they would have included a couple new, unreleased songs with it.

”The Getting By II” is my favorite out of the new versions.

I guess they wanted to do something for the fans who didn't really enjoy the production in the standard version of the album. I still have to watch the documentary.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block