Help! I need tips on getting fired!

Can anyone share experience leaving a job or have you been fired or fired someone and have tips? I have to get fired to get out of my contract--ideally with burning the fewest bridges possible.

I tried a job that was slightly different to expand my work experience; and it's just not a good fit. But if I quit they OWN me. I have a non compete so I couldnt work for 6 months! Healthcare is too expensive in the US for anyone to afford that. And I would have to pay the company for tuition of classes I took for work

I've already told the people I hate to eff themselves several times! twice this week! (it is exactly as satisfying as you imagine). This has gotten the ball rolling in the right direction, but now what?

Am I trapped?

**** you half baked GIF

**** you half baked GIF

^^ This doesnt get you fired!! I've tried!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Invitation said:

Keep being late to work and make up silly excuses, silly enough for them to know they are just excuses.

A classic. Lol but there is such a people shortage right now that even this might take a few months. We live in a weird time…it’s impossible to get a job when you need one and then impossible to get fired if you need to leave a job 😆

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block