Britney’s Memoir To Surprise Drop Or Have Release Date?

• Content Curators

Will Britney drop her highly anticipated  memoir out of the blue or will it have a release date which looks like it’s set for 2023/24? Also Did you know that the publisher Simon & Schuster distributed the official colouring book that was released last year so will it be curated and ghostwritten by Britney Brands? https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Official-Britney-Spears-Coloring-Book/Ulysses-Press/9781646043088 

It’s going to be one of the best selling autobiographies of all time, I imagine there will be a lot of advertising beforehand even if Brit doesn’t do a promo campaign (of which I’d guess there’s a 50/50 chance). I can’t see it being a surprise drop, but imagine if it was! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
26 minutes ago, b42ad said:

It’s going to be one of the best selling autobiographies of all time, I imagine there will be a lot of advertising beforehand even if Brit doesn’t do a promo campaign (of which I’d guess there’s a 50/50 chance). I can’t see it being a surprise drop, but imagine if it was! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Imagine her doing a Insta Q&A as the promo campaign if she did just drop it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block