Demi Lovato drops new video for "Substance"

4 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Why is she singing about *****? "Give me the real s***, Give me the magic", c'mon girl don't be glorifying **** use when there are other people struggling out there trying to stay sober and are looking up to you to do it. Lawt

4 hours ago, Speed X said:

Specially after she almost died of a heroine overdose wtf :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

That was my first thought when I saw the title, but hearing the lyrics, they could mean give me something of substance/meaning - not necessarily a **** reference. 

I’ll save my judgment for the full song/lyrics. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I don't see her every being one of the "main" girls, which kinda sucks because her music is actually great...I just think she gets in the way of herself and she sabotages her own career (not talking about the overdose, but her personality and her over the top reactions) 

This sound sounds awesome and I hope the public is here for this

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't see her every being one of the "main" girls, which kinda sucks because her music is actually great...I just think she gets in the way of herself and she sabotages her own career (not talking about the overdose, but her personality and her over the top reactions) 

This sound sounds awesome and I hope the public is here for this

You mean 

Demi Lovato GIFs | Tenor 

I wonder if she will have a song about "That froyo did me wrong"

Laughing Demi Lovato GIF - Laughing Demi Lovato Released - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 8
6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

That was my first thought when I saw the title, but hearing the lyrics, they could mean give me something of substance/meaning - not necessarily a **** reference. 

I’ll save my judgment for the full song/lyrics. 

Someone with a brain! ♥️Season 3 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Would you say “give her/him the real ****/give her/him the magic” when referring to yourself? Sorry if that sounded rude LOL

It’s not rude of u lol

Im assuming the other person was likely just trying to highlight demis gender identity, because people are weirdly obsessed with poking fun at that here without having any comedic or intellectual skills to back their criticisms up. It’s okay to not like Demi but again I don’t get the extent of ignorance around gender identity lol 

sorry if that sounded rude tho :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: maybe they misheard the lyric as “her” or something

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Miley does a pop rock album. Olivia Rodrigo has a big pop rock hit. Gayle has a big pop rock hit. Avril puts out a new album. Willow goes pop rock/punk. Machine Gun Kelly goes punk/pop/rock. 

Demi is such an original visionary. 

You don't have to be a visionary all the time, though... Chill, Bionic Xtina! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

No seriously, that's definitely the sound that is coming... pop rock.

Paulo Londra, who is HUGE on streaming, just came back after two years with this new single, which is pop rock!:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block