Who would win the dance battle? Britney or JLo

On 3/21/2022 at 8:22 PM, bas che said:

There’s no better dancer or performer in the pop scene than JLo.

beyonce and Shakira come close but aren’t as versatile. Britney had a good couple of years 2001 - 2003. Longevity is a factor for me, so it would be unfair for the others if I give my vote to Brit.

I think Beyonce is the better entertainer but there are better dancers than her out there... Ciara, Janet, Tinashe, Normani, Madonna, JLo, Britney (in her prime) etc are all better dancers than Bey. Shakira outperforms jlo but Jlo would obliterate her in DANCING. 

OT: JLo is the only correct answer. 

2 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Britney pre 2007 wins, now jlo would win. However britney didn’t give a **** so I would need to see her perform now that she’s “free” to see if that dancer from the early days is still there 

Was brit a great dancer pre-2007? ABSOLUTELY but JLO would literally obliterate her in terms of DANCING. 

• Love 2

I love how people with no degree in dancing or anything in general always discuss this on internet while the thing is that everyone including me are just giving their opinions. To people Beyonce is an amazing dancer while dancers from what I've read never say this. The thing is that we all are just giving opinions and nothing anything other then that. 

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I love how people with no degree in dancing or anything in general always discuss this on internet while the thing is that everyone including me are just giving their opinions. To people Beyonce is an amazing dancer while dancers from what I've read never say this. The thing is that we all are just giving opinions and nothing anything other then that. 

Ikr. What do these kids know about dancing???? LMAOOOOOO

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

To people Beyonce is an amazing dancer while dancers from what I've read never say this.

1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

I've always pegged her more as a Diana Ross, in that dancing isn't integral to her performing. So bringing her up, especially here, is weird to me.

Can Beyonce dance? Yes, but there are better dancers, she isn't really the best in that department. 

Janet, Ciara, JLO, Madonna, Tinashe, Britney (at her prime) and even Normani can outdance her every time.

She's more of a choreographed dancer. 

14 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I pleasantly surprised at the lack of usual delusion on the this post, of course it’s JLo, Britney may have be sharp for a few years but has nothing on JLo rhythm and flow.

There's no delusional people are putting their opinions here like you, no one has any dance degree to even judge in the first place.

22 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

Y'all keep saying rhythm and flow like they both don't and wouldn't be following choreography, and it sounds like a substitute for something else.

Because people don't know any dancing themselves to judge, they are just trying to be smart and put some random terms. I can tell you one thing bring some friends and make them watch both and people will love both actually without saying who is better then who. Only 5 stans care this much, Brit is a phenomenal dancer I remember drooling over her IG when she posted a dance video on the Janet song. 

I still think Britney on stage had her own confidence issues and lack of willingness given the circumstances she has always slayed backstage. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block