• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Rik said:

The last album?

Which one Glory?

Spoiler

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

Maybe I’ll sing you some of my new Spanish stuff 

Yes please, sing for me the only three words you know.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Rik said:

yall are really falling for this? the audio is heavily altered  ....

ANYHOW i think they both bring a unique sense when they dance but i do think given the last 12 years j lo has been more into it and giving her all...

who knows maybe now that Britney is free she'll shine once again, but to be brutaly honest if we get the same thing we have been seeing (half-assed performances with obvious no live vocals)  will be the end for me 

but one thing is certain, our brit needs a reinvention and to put this basic overly confident wanna be rapers/singers ********* to an END

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block