Britney is reportedly working on new music

2 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

I feel like Britney would post about it, if it was really true... 

No i dont think she would. Look, i dont 100% believe this. Like @Jordan Miller said on his video today [thanks for covering my thread on your video!] The Sun has been fairly accurate with the book deal and stuff, but i also know like they've posted stuff about Britney and the spice girls that are utter rubbish like all tabloids. So im not fully getting excited expecting B10 next month or even this year. But if it is true, i  dont actually think Britney would post it on social media that she is back in the studio working on new music. First of all, i cant remember her ever doing that. I remember in 2015 she did say in interviews she was in the studio working on new music but she was at events and was asked. apart from that i dont remember her ever saying im working on a new album. well actually i just remembered she did also in 2015 post a photo of her in the studio which prompted the interviewer to ask her about new music. but i dont remember her doing that before 2015. if she is, and again im not gullible and i dont fully believe it, she probably wants no one to know right  now and for her to find her feet again. she hasnt been in the studio for like 5 or 6  years now so itll probably take her time to get back into writing and recording

listen im not gullible, i realise this might be utter rubbish and she might be thinking i never wanna do music ever again. But all im saying is if she is, or when/if she does eventually return to the recording studio, i really dont think we'll get a 'Back in the studio' tweet. i think she'll work on it without telling us so that the pressure is off and the fans dont constantly tweet her when is the album coming out?? and when its ready, she'll just drop it without any promo. maybe a live Q&A but thats it

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Rik said:

Anyway So I’m in a McDonald’s line rn right? And this lady in front of me who stopped wearing her mask because it’s apparently legal now in the province, keeps trying to talk abt how her app isn’t working and how she has some coupon and we have been waiting and my lunch break is literally over and all I wanted was a smoothie she has not ordered anything help me

:orangu_orangutan_ape: the way I’m laughing rn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

10 hours ago, Rik said:

OMF she hasn’t even tapped her card she just realized and she’s asking if someone by the name of Carmen is the manager whag 

You should have told her that the manager is Britney, *****, and that she’s releasing new music before she’ll ever get her Happy Meal! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: the way I’m laughing rn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You should have told her that the manager is Britney, *****, and that she’s releasing new music before she’ll ever get her Happy Meal! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

LMAO U KNOW WHATS EVEN CRAZIER. McDonald’s didn’t even have smoothies yesterday so I had to go back to work :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: 

OH I HAD A BRITNEY INTERACTION AT THIS RETRO VIDEO GAME STORE LAST NIGHT. I recently bought an n64 for my new place and have been trying to make my living room super Y2K and prior. Got a VHS player too! The people there thought the 2007 breakdown was her trying to warn the world of her conservatorship and I was like zWhat no….. and then the guy who walked in was like omg but like when she fell on outrageous she got brain damage

the way they were in their 30s and 40s too and I sat there like ***** let me educate u 

I will make a thread w further detail omg 

3 hours ago, levxy said:

The next album title needs to be P.O.P. (Princess of Pop) and Miley, Justin, Beyoncé, Ariana, The Weeknd, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Selena are featured to crown the queen and underline her star power and royalty. :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

*Q.O.P

She ain't no princess, she's the queen of pop. That's why the pop scene was been severely lacking since she lost creative freedom tbh and the others are waiting to copy her.

• Like 1

I don't understand when they doubt about his return to the stage, I refuse to talk more about his conservationship that is in the past, I just hope he earns a lot of money telling everything in his book and that's it. She loves the music and the art of it, it's obvious that she will. Britney is an angel who came to bring joy, pleasure and satisfaction to this world with her talent.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:28 PM, Caleb Ellis said:

According to this article, Claude Kelly has been contacted to work with Britney but hasn’t collaborated with her since Circus era 🤡 where’s Finneas? The Weeknd and all the new people to work with? Don’t believe it 

Britney and the weeknd working together is my dream collab.. i think they would make amazing music together ❤

• Love 1
10 hours ago, jennyj said:

*Q.O.P

She ain't no princess, she's the queen of pop. That's why the pop scene was been severely lacking since she lost creative freedom tbh and the others are waiting to copy her.

No Madonna is the Queen of Pop. Even though I am not the biggest Madonna fan I don’t like when people don’t accept that she owns this title. Especially when they do the same with Britney and her title as princess of pop and say Ariana or something is the princess of pop.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block