Britney is reportedly working on new music

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Britney just said she might be sitting pretty for a VERY VERY long time. So either

1. we shouldn’t take what she says seriously 

or 2. We need to listen to her and ignore trash tabloids etc.   

I lean toward 2, but all these reports confuse me. 

I mean she talks lots of stuff all the time, nobody actually knows what she’s meaning that towards, could be no preforming, or no music, nobody knows, it’s a wait and see thing, I’m not getting any hopes up till something is officially announced lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

I will be surprised if she’s not working on something. She have a lot to unpack and after 13 years being creatively suppressed, she would want to take the whip now. 

but when and if she ever releases new music, we also need to be open to the idea that she's not forced to sing about the conservatorship and all the hardships she endured in those years, or before or after. If she just wants to do a fun pop song that is about dancing, love or s**, she's also free to do that as well. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney didn’t free herself to get back to work and we shouldn’t expect her to, please support her next chapter in her life and being America’s next best seller ✍️ 

she freed herself to do as she pleases, and if that includes going back to work, she has the right to do that, but I agree we should support her regardless, whether she releases music, a book, or if she doesn't release anything at all and just keeps posting on Instagram 

• Love 8

Freedom is her choice to do what she pleases. Her making new music is not surprising at all. I’m sure it’s liberating for her to choose her song writers and producers without lurking Larry over her shoulder. 

Britney promoting and gong full tour however, that’s what I don’t see her doing for a long time or ever again. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but when and if she ever releases new music, we also need to be open to the idea that she's not forced to sing about the conservatorship and all the hardships she endured in those years, or before or after. If she just wants to do a fun pop song that is about dancing, love or s**, she's also free to do that as well. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

By taking the whip I mean this song that got away. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

They are just quoting The Sun...

The Sun are VERY reliable when it comes to certain artists like Little Mix but on others they are completely off.

I think I vaguely remember them being the first to report on Pretty Girls and how it was originally an LM song 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block