Britney is reportedly working on new music

• Content Curators

According to this article, Claude Kelly has been contacted to work with Britney but hasn’t collaborated with her since Circus era 🀑 where’s Finneas? The Weeknd and all the new people to work with? Don’t believe itΒ 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

According to this article, Claude Kelly has been contacted to work with Britney but hasn’t collaborated with her since Circus era 🀑 where’s Finneas? The Weeknd and all the new people to work with? Don’t believe itΒ 

Maybe shes nervous about working with new people and wants to work with people shes comfortable with. hasnt she said before the cship has made her wary of people

Β 

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, jonloch1 said:

Maybe shes nervous about working with new people and wants to work with people shes comfortable with. hasnt she said before the cship has made her wary of people

Β 

Β 

Yeah I think so but If it mentioned people like guy sigsworth or max Martin who have been her longest collaborators then it’ll make sense idk

• Like 1

I don't think there's a team

She has a lawyer and an assistant, nobody else has come forward doing anything for her.

It doesn't look like anything has been recoded AT ALL.Β 

She's clearly still processing everything that has happened to her.

The only thing confirmed is the book and maybe - IF we're lucky - an interview to accompany the release. And books are more likely to be released in the fall.Β 

I hope she takes all the time she needs.Β 

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It was on good morning britain this morning,Β  i swear they mention her almost daily on the 'Hollywood' bit.Β  But yeah this guy (who knows his stuff) said that she wants to return to music and feels the time is right..

I couldn't believe it

Wait and see i supposeΒ 

My coins are ready!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

It was on good morning britain this morning,Β  i swear they mention her almost daily on the 'Hollywood' bit.Β  But yeah this guy (who knows his stuff) said that she wants to return to music and feels the time is right..

I couldn't believe it

Wait and see i supposeΒ 

My coins are ready!!

OH I didnt see that. Was it Ross King? To be fair he seems to know a lot about these kinds of things like you said and he's been right many times before!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block