Nikocado Avocado records over his neibhour being stabbed to death (update- most likely he faked it)

34:00- onward you can hear screaming (ignore the burps in between).

Woman is confirmed to be dead.

This **** will be used in court though. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/nikocado-avocado-stabbing-tiktok-video/

''Fans of Nikocado Avocado were left concerned after hearing what sounded like screams in the background of one of his videos.

In a video uploaded on March 5 titled “Our Final Video Together,” the mukbang YouTuber and his ex are in the middle of eating nuggets and fries when, at the 34-minute mark, multiple screams can be heard in the distance. Neither man appears to hear them.''

• Love 1
20 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

So sad and creepy! Someone’s being ******** and he’s just stuffing his face and smacking his food. This guy has always given me the creeps and it’s so weird that he has a platform just for sitting in front of a camera and filming himself stuff his face :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Imagine your last moments on this earth being filmed on someone's mukbang. Your last screams for help can be heard clearly...but in between the burps and lip smacks.

Your whole entire life being put in someones greasy, off putting mukbang.

******* hideous. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

3 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Honestly it’s not their fault they were eating and couldn’t hear her screaming. It’s tragic but sometimes audio recordings pic up sounds that we normally don’t hear, especially while chewing. 

Blame the psycho that ******** her. Duh

Fair enough but is it moral to profit off someone's death? He should've removed the video off you tube, regardless the fact this disgusting epitome of human gluttony will be used in court as an evidence.

2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Fair enough but is it moral to profit off someone's death? He should've removed the video off you tube, regardless the fact this disgusting epitome of human gluttony will be used in court as an evidence.

Slightly off topic, but does he even edit any of his videos? I remember coming across one of his older mukbangs (think it was homemade animal style fries) and he literally farted about halfway through.... any other YouTuber filming a mukbang would have edited it out. Not forgetting he literally $h!t himself in another mukbang....

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Slightly off topic, but does he even edit any of his videos? I remember coming across one of his older mukbangs (think it was homemade animal style fries) and he literally farted about halfway through.... any other YouTuber filming a mukbang would have edited it out. Not forgetting he literally $h!t himself in another mukbang....

He doesn't. He doesnt mind showing you tube his s/hit stains in bed, farting, burping, puking in his mouth... Whatever you think of as disgusting and repulsive, it's probably in one of his videos. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

He doesn't. He doesnt mind showing you tube his s/hit stains in bed, farting, burping, puking in his mouth... Whatever you think of as disgusting and repulsive, it's probably in one of his videos. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Literally so disgusting.... it's sad what happened to him, he used to be so skinny years ago. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

It would probably be a good idea to remove the video, yes. And honestly it’s disturbing to know that I’m hearing the sounds of someone being ********. 

• Like 1

This is actually my first time hearing about "Nikocado Avocado" and now I've been going down a rabbit hole of internet articles/youtube videos about him.

15 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

He's so gross to watch...and one of the things I've learned during this rabbit hole excursion is that he enjoys attention/drama. Do we have anything other than him saying it happened? Like an official report or something? :/

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ganja_danja said:

This is actually my first time hearing about "Nikocado Avocado" and now I've been going down a rabbit hole of internet articles/youtube videos about him.

He's so gross to watch...and one of the things I've learned during this rabbit hole excursion is that he enjoys attention/drama. Do we have anything other than him saying it happened? Like an official report or something? :/

That's what others started speculating too. He is so pathetic faking a death seems like a thing he might do.

Time will tell but if any reports don't resurface until the end of the week we can say he attention wh-oed everything most likely.

• Like 1

No news so far

But what I DID manage to find are leaked pics from his OF.

I am 100% certain CIA or/and russians use those atrocious pictures and videos to torture their victims. From his a- pics to his ugly d pics, food and **** around... I'd bet his content is being used to torture people.

Also fun fact- This dude is Ukranian and all I can say is:

Spoiler

Vladimir Putin Will **** You Up!

Vova is not impressed.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block