Britney returns to Instagram and stuns in new photos - "Might be doing this for a VERY VERY LONG TIME … so if you don’t like it don’t ******* follow me and don't forget KISS IT "

“Clueless” - couldn’t have said it better myself Brit. 

That was incredibly anti-climatic. Please Britney, I say this out of nothing but love, do yourself a favour and just GO AWAY.  Go live a little! This IG obsession is toxic, what can you possibly be getting from it?  Now that we know you’re free, it would do us as well as YOU all some good to not see your face everyday.   Said as a parent might to a child who just needs to leave the family home, go off and live their life on their own terms for a while. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, handmedown said:

“Clueless” - couldn’t have said it better myself Brit. 

That was incredibly anti-climatic. Please Britney, I say this out of nothing but love, do yourself a favour and just GO AWAY.  Go live a little! This IG obsession is toxic, what can you possibly be getting from it?  Now that we know you’re free, it would do us as well as YOU all some good to not see your face everyday.   Said as a parent might to a child who just needs to leave the family home, go off and live their life on their own terms for a while. 

You know, you don't have to follow her. That's something you can do and it'll still feel like to you that she's gone away. Be proactive for once instead of stifling others. Said with all the disdain I can muster, and some I had to borrow.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block