Bonnie McKee's "Femme Fatale" pitch called "Catch Me If You Can" surfaces

Sent during the early sessions for Femme Fatale in 2010, Catch Me If You Can is a demo written and sung by Bonnie McKee, but ended up being rejected.

Funny enough, it has the same title of the long-awaited reject from Blackout, produced by Danja, but they don't have any sort of relation between each other.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

It's so different I really like it. I can see why it was rejected for femme fatale, doesn't fit the vibe of the album. But I can totally see Britney singing it. 

I feel like it would have fit in with the theme of Circus (even though it's hard to say if it would have fit in with the actual album since the album isn't very cohesive)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

I actually like it. 

A proper mix with different instruments and a more 007 or Mission impossible vibe

and maybe a flamenco breakdown would have been awesome.

and imagine Britney harmonizing herself at some parts :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: 

1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

It's so different I really like it. I can see why it was rejected for femme fatale, doesn't fit the vibe of the album. But I can totally see Britney singing it. 

I agree that a bigger production would have made it fit on FF. I like it tbh.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:02 PM, toxiccriminal said:

I feel like it would have fit in with the theme of Circus (even though it's hard to say if it would have fit in with the actual album since the album isn't very cohesive)

Idk I feel like it has that anthem vibe like up n down and then some electronic influences that pair with sounds of seal it with a kiss and others. It’s not really for me personally but I with mastered production I think it could pair well with much of FF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block