Charli XCX - 'Crash' stream + comment party

This was the first time I listened to a Charli XCX record in full because I have a love/dislike relationship with her but I'm glad I took a shot in the dark and listened to one of the YouTube recommended tracks: Constant Repeat. That song is what I like Pop wise. I don't like the sugary bubblegum Pop that's why I don't replay Britney's first 3 albums, just the singles.:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

This album is a breath of fresh air. I also watched her Apple Music interview and I understand the record much more now. It's what we needed. 

3 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

This was the first time I listened to a Charli XCX record in full because I have a love/dislike relationship with her but I'm glad I took a shot in the dark and listened to one of the YouTube recommended tracks: Constant Repeat. That song is what I like Pop wise. I don't like the sugary bubblegum Pop that's why I don't replay Britney's first 3 albums, just the singles.:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I agree. Constant Repeat is good. The rest is, as you said sugary bubblegum pop.

I used to to be obsessed of Charli's first album True Romance. Crash is like the opposite, it lacks beats and sounds rushed, cheap and too simple. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block