Rumor: Britney & Sam Invited To Upcoming Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party Wearing Versace

3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

+five? Almost believed you but Britney doesn’t associate herself with more than two people that I can think of. Britney, Sam and who else? 

What if she brought her kids?! Plus Sam and Vicky 

That would be so cool!

I mean, I doubt it's true but whatever

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

You aren’t telling the truth at all there were many A list celebrity’s, artist, designers and politicians and royalty at the 2001, you cherry picked who was there to prove your untrue point that it wasn’t a grand event during Britney’s prime-when that a blatant lie. Some guests in attendance in 2001 were Valentino, Naomi Campbell, Iman, Diana Ross, Demi Moore, Stella McCartney, Carline Kennedy, current First Lady Laura Bush, former First Lady Hillary Clinton, Renee Zellweger, Crown Princess of Greece, Gwyneth Patrow, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Angie Harman, Elle McPherson, Nicky Hilton, Brooke Shields, Anjelica Huston, Stephanie Seymour, Donna Karan, Caroline Herrera, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Joan Rivers, Diane Sawyer, Helena Christstensen, Kate Spade, Stefano Gabbana, Maria Shriver, Sigourney Weaver, John Galliano, Meg Ryan, Diane Ferstenburg, Liv Tyler, Edward Kennedy (bunch of Kennedy family) the gala was in honor of Jackie O, Addie McDowell, Former Pres Bill Clinton, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Calvin Klein, Moby, Tommy Hilfiger, Julianna Margulies, Jennifer Colony are just a few plus the ones you listed…the Met Gala was a very prestigious event it goes back many many years and don’t try to tell people otherwise, telling people it wasn’t a grand event in Britney’s prime is so a blatant lie. Britney just didn’t go but the event was probably more prestigious then then it is now.  Plus there was a red carpet you can see in some of the pictures if you look them up. 

Most of those people are prominent figures but were not considered A-listers in 2001. They were mainly supermodels passed their prime, former political figures, great designers and designers older clients. In 2001 where was Britney, Madonna, JLo, Xtina, Lil Kim, Celine, Paris, Eminem, Jay Z, Destinys Child, Shania, and so many more. Those whom I stated would’ve been equivalent to the current Rihanna’s, Gaga’s, Beyonces, Kardashians, Lana Del Rey, Nicki, ect of today. The Met Gala was not then, what it is today.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block