Rumor: Britney & Sam Invited To Upcoming Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party Wearing Versace

Take it with a grain of salt cuz it's from anonymous source, but according to the new podcast of DeuxMoi

-Britney is invited to the Vanity Fair Oscars party with a plus one on Sunday 27th.

Britney × Versace official red carpet appearance will be a slay :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: 

-Britney will be the face of Versace campaign (when she's ready)

-There has been drama behind the scenes due to her posts 

-Also, the Oprah interview is once again brought to the table

I believe that some of the info is true cuz they wouldn't put it in the podcast otherwise.

Here's the link (starts from 35:00) 

Link 

Thoughts?? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

rumor-br.jpg.a45eeba4c3aba02af536b7ce0f613e76.jpg

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

The source: "Somebody sent me a DM"

Close this thread please 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Somebody sent a dm to Britney's gram as well..oh wait :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Not everybody in Hollywood gives information with their name, jobs can be lost. That's why I said that it could be true and also it could be just a rumour.

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

Somebody sent a dm to Britney's gram as well..oh wait :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Not everybody in Hollywood gives information with their name, jobs can be lost. That's why I said that it could be true and also it could be just a rumour.

Somebody left a voicemail to grams' girl, and the girls called back to verify the source, hon. Nice try :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Somebody left a voicemail to grams' girl, and the girls called back to verify the source, hon. Nice try :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I'm not saying that you are wrong. All I'm saying is that people do give tips like that anonymously as well. It's not hard for a low income employee working for the party to give the tip, or people from fashion industry. I'm not claiming to be true. I think that we should wait and see. 

I literally wrote on the first sentence my thought, so..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block