Britney Jean Producer Anthony Preston Talks Britney In Upcoming Podcast Episode!

10 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I pretend BJ never happened. Let that trash stay in the past. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Poppin my knuckles to get ready to tap that 15-second fast forward button to the interesting parts 

Nothing about Britney AT ALL in this podcast - not worth a listen.

I kept forwarding and she wasn't even mentioned.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Richie said:

no offense but can anyone make a thread if he speaks about britney?? lol :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

There’s two parts, Anthony will be asked about Britney in next one In a few days the podcaster says 

1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Did you miss the part where the OP says that part 2 where they mention Britney is coming in the next few days?? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I saw the original OP before the edit, so clearly YOU missed something and you should maybe pipe down with rude comments :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

He worked on Brenda Joan? That means he never met Britney so what would his interview tell us? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

He said before on IG he and Britney worked on stuff and it literally was forgotten about and hinted that they were given what they were given. Anthony isn’t to blame for that mess nor is Will or Britney, I don’t expect too much more info from the podcast though that guy James or whatever has rca connections and heavily edits his episodes and keeps all of the material his guests give him even when they give him permission to share them 

Can we just never go back to BJ again. I’m sure there are a million reasons why it was the way it was, and I’m sure nobody wanted it to be that way —-  but it was. So let’s move on and pretend it doesn’t exist. 

1. vocal editing, trash

2. Production for an artist of her caliber, trash 

3. the fact that Britney literally has a 20% vocal presence at BEST in some songs (looking at you TTB and TIG (although TIG is overall one of the less awful songs)), trash

And you know what, Will probably did the best he could with what he was given such as budget, limited studio time with Britney, control from team con, etc. (or maybe he just did a piss pore job). Or maybe there are other reasons we’ll never know. The point is, it doesn’t matter and I loathe this record so much.

This entire project is hot garbage. And it ain’t Britney’s fault. 

5 hours ago, very_urban said:

Didn't he hint that he was threatened by team con or was that someone else?

yeah, when Britney was freed he posted something on IG about how Britney was so strong, how she told him how they were gonna blame him for their problems, how they didn't like "boys like" him.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block